Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
87 replies   11768 views

Description

Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 3 is expected to start in mid February 2023 - confirmed in this blue post today:
Blizzard wrote:
We have seen a good amount of questions related to ladder reset timing for S3. Ladder start times are always important to know in advance for D2 so we wanted to provide a quick update.

For D2R, we are expecting ladder reset for S3 to begin sometime in mid-February. We will share more specifics with the community once we have confirmed dates in the coming weeks.

Hoping this helps with scheduling for some for now and we will be following up with more info soon.
Source: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... e/153229/1

What are your plans for starting season 3 guys?
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 3 is expected to start in mid February 2023 - confirmed in this blue post today:
Blizzard wrote:
We have seen a good amount of questions related to ladder reset timing for S3. Ladder start times are always important to know in advance for D2 so we wanted to provide a quick update.

For D2R, we are expecting ladder reset for S3 to begin sometime in mid-February. We will share more specifics with the community once we have confirmed dates in the coming weeks.

Hoping this helps with scheduling for some for now and we will be following up with more info soon.
Source: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... e/153229/1

Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
I didn't get D2R until well after Season 2 started so I'm definitely going to play on ladder more this time around.

I don't know what character I'll play though I'm thinking hard on something Druidy.
Exciting! I wonder if it will come with new content. I think I will probably try Hardcore from the start, not sure what class yet. I've only just started trying HC so don't have the confidence to try anything too exotic, might go for a trapsin.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
I hope there will be substantial balance changes. I'm fed up with a cold sorc...
im considering not to play ladder this time, have to be some very good new 'stuff' on ladder for me to play from scratch again

Bass 76

Sorceress Europe Playstation
I am absolutely not interested in ladders, because I have been pumping and achieving perfect builds since the beginning of the game's release with respect to all characters and basic methodological builds, therefore: I wish everyone success in the upcoming next new season. I have one wish, please don't drag these neutralization charms into a non-ladder. Good luck and success to all in the world of Sanctuary

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
well that was shorter than expected, i dont feel like starting from scratch with a sorc all over again and i doubt there will be anything new added, so maybe stick non lad this time.

If you have an offer on an item i am selling please post it in the correct trade thread.
Only add me to bnet if your offer is accepted.

acting like a tool gets you squelched
Bass wrote: 1 year ago
I have one wish, please don't drag these neutralization charms into a non-ladder.
*looks at stash*

>_<

Who would do a thing like that!?

I wish they would have done better in certain areas, but sunder charms are what we got, and I too doubt much in the way of new stuff so I'll probably stick with non-ladder except for one--maybe two--character meaning I'll probably use them on my current characters.

Anyways, I'm also here to second the jist of your gracious thoughts: may everyone enjoy next season almost however you play.
I probably would have played a bit of S3, provided there are some interesting additions, but unfortunately I can't play D2R anymore as every time I get to the characters selection screen, my internet connection drops :D Doesn't happen in any other game, so I've no idea what's wrong.
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
I probably would have played a bit of S3, provided there are some interesting additions, but unfortunately I can't play D2R anymore as every time I get to the characters selection screen, my internet connection drops :D Doesn't happen in any other game, so I've no idea what's wrong.
Took me days to fix that, tried almost everything.
I had to turn off window
Defender
's protection, mainly real-time protection.

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Awesome!
That's..way sooner than expected. Good!

And since I'm all done prepping my non-ladder chars for their sunder rework..not a day too soon. :D

As for S3...same general plan as always:
Build a 1-size-fits-all character to gear up, build a bit of trade-capital with just in case and otherwise just farm dclones with. Trying not to repeat builds (so nothing from NL or previous seasons) so that is starting to limit the actual options. But the final call remains TBD anyways as that'll also be subject to what new content/changes they may or may not be adding.
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
Took me days to fix that, tried almost everything.
I had to turn off window
Defender
's protection, mainly real-time protection.
Yeah, tried this as well, but to no avail :)

I know how to troubleshoot the issue properly, but I guess I just can't be bothered as it would involve bypassing the router connection and plugging the LAN cable directly into the computer.

Besides, my girlfriend cannot be happier with the status quo :D

So, yeah, no S3 for me by the looks of it.
I do hope they consider balancing the sunder charms. It feels like they actually work quite well for fire based builds, in the sense that it opens the game up for all these builds but it still takes some decent gear to really feel the benefit (without enough -enemy res, it still feels too slow to clear the fire resistant monsters). Whereas the physical and magic charms are presumably completely pointless.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Phys is actually surprisingly non-pointless, albeit obviously quite a bit (read: a ton!) weaker as compared to elemental ones.

Magic...yeah, they're just a joke.

Main thing I'd like to actually see is to make sunders work for your merc.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
QoL elements, once again ? Stackable gems / runes / keys (perhaps with a limit to 10 to still force some use ?) , 4x4 cube, direct buying / selling from cube...

And a bit of up on completely unused abilities like
Poison Explosion
or
Fire Golem
for Necro (and all classes have some of these)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Stackable gems / runes / keys, 4x4 cube
People asked to be able to run YouTube in the background on their phone.
Google made it available on YouTube Premium!

Similar story here.
You want more spaces? Buy another copy of the game :P

BTW I want purchasable character slots to play more builds :D

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
I'd be all for removing the char slot limit.

Doesn't even come close to affecting me personally as I have yet to ever even cross 10. But there's too many folks apparently having a problem with it and it does feel like a rather arbitrary restriction on those who do enjoy playing a plethora of different builds on a regular basis.

Stackable gems, runes and so on though...nah. Inventory-management and "
Sacrifice
for the sake of space" has always been a core part of D2.
I personally would love to have more pages in the shared stash (maybe rather with paging like in PlugY) to remove the necessity to tediously create mule chars and switch back and forth between them. Maybe like 20 or so. This way the character limit wouldn't be an issue anymore I think. I mean with 20 slots you are be able to create ~3 chars of any class.

Theoretically they should also be able to remove the character limit as I would guess a regular mobile phone is enough nowerdays to run the whole original D2 database. :D

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Indeed, more Stash pages would work too. Now I have one for runes, one for gems and one for the others, but need many more mules. Make 5-6 Shared Stashes and everything will be way smoother (I'll probably have one just for full rejuvs :D)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I love starting from scratch with nothing. Getting rich is fun, being rich is boring IMO.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...