Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
276 replies   69286 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

However, I did say originally that I would be happy with Blizzard doing ANYTHING for a holiday even with D2R, so I'm sticking with my original sentiment.
They did something! They haven't completely forgotten about D2R.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
I kinda liked the speed. I'm building a frostzon and it helps a lot.
Knappogue wrote: 5 months ago
However, I did say originally that I would be happy with Blizzard doing ANYTHING for a holiday even with D2R, so I'm sticking with my original sentiment.
They did something! They haven't completely forgotten about D2R.
You're making some good points.
There was speed bonus last year. Don't be so disappointed guys.

Relax and have fun!
Listen, let's just look to historical precedent for some perspective here.

According to the Documentary, "12 Days of Christmas", on the first day you get a freaking bird in a tree. It isn't till the 5th day that you get some golden rings. It isn't specific, but it is probably just a couple low Nagelrings and White Dwarfs or some other crap. You get an increase in monster density on Day 10 with all the overlords leaping, though they left off the "over" for the sake of Rhyme. Other than that, just a bunch of stupid crap.

So, concur, be happy with anything. Some days will be better than others, and who knows, maybe one day will see something really nice. That's all part of the surprise. I mean, did you really expect "100% better magic find" on Day 1? I'd maybe look for that around the 25th, but again, if they keep with Forrest Gump Day and Ugly Sweater Day or whatever, are you really going to play less?
Leaker416 wrote: 5 months ago
but again, if they keep with Forrest Gump Day and Ugly Sweater Day or whatever, are you really going to play less?
Yes, but only because I haven't really been playing so much and less time playing makes the bonuses I like, worth more to my time. Plus online only so like it's already less incentive for me. Either way it's good to know I don't have to feel locked in some days so I can still not feel like a complete degen. 🙂 Also I really hope Christmas is kind of dookie since I'd personally rather people spend the time with their family, but that's just me.

Time i'm most active 03:00am - 06:00am UTC on occasions 02:00pm-07:00pm
I took off the next couple weeks from work so that I can really enjoy the good buff days (got like 150 vacation hours I need to spend before they expire). Just have to work Tues & Thurs next week and then I'm in the clear.. Fingers crossed we get some bad buffs on those days or I'm going to have to call in sick!!!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Theoutrank wrote: 5 months ago

Also I really hope Christmas is kind of dookie since I'd personally rather people spend the time with their family, but that's just me.
That's valid. Always a balancing act and no one is every happy since the Diablo Community is recognized by the UN as the world's largest producer of salt [Citation needed]. If they make an awesome buff on Christmas Day, people will complain that they can't play due to family obligations or they are a poor soul stuck working. If they make an awesome buff 2 days before Christmas, people will complain because they still have to work or are traveling or whatever. Either way, salt for the Salt God, gripes for the Gripe Throne!
Double HP, really nice for HC :D

Relax and have fun!

Th3ory 457

Paladin Americas PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 5 months ago
Double HP, really nice for HC :D
indeed

Good thing it doesn’t work on SSF. &@$! I got excited for nothing.
soulshattered wrote: 5 months ago
Good thing it doesn’t work on SSF. &@$! I got excited for nothing.
SSF in online or offline? If you're SSF online it should work in every mode but D2 Classic.
Blizzard wrote:
From December 13, 11:00 a.m.–January 4, 11:00 a.m. PST the fabric of Sanctuary will be altered every 24 hours, revealing a new gameplay modifier via the in-game Message of the Day that will last for the next 24 hours. The 22 Nights of
Terror
holiday event can be enjoyed in all online game modes except for Classic Diablo II.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

mhlg 966

Americas PC
Double HP, and TZ
Chaos Sanctuary
is up in 37 minutes.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
I am SSF offline
This may be a ridiculous question. But the current buff states:
Extra Stuffing Hero hit points are doubled
Is this how characters have been referred to as in D2? I literally never heard anyone call a character a 'hero' in my lifetime.
ghostpos wrote: 5 months ago
This may be a ridiculous question. But the current buff states:
Extra Stuffing Hero hit points are doubled
Is this how characters have been referred to as in D2? I literally never heard anyone call a character a 'hero' in my lifetime.
Class(es), Character(s), Hero(es), Alt(s), and Toon(s) are all fairly common imo, varies from game to game, but I've heard all of these in D2. I'd say it depends on when u get in, hearing toon for instance is more common to like 2000-2010 for instance. where Alt for example is more the standard currently, from my perspective. Where Hero comes in bursts from 2000-present, once again from my perspective, depending on how long the person has played the game for. I personally tend to use Class in the diablo universe.
Standard of Heroes

Like if you played Dota and Diablo you're likely to call them Heroes
If you played WoW and Diablo it's likely you call them toons/alts/classes
Characters is probably the least used IMO and cant give a good example of a community that would use it as their standard.

Time i'm most active 03:00am - 06:00am UTC on occasions 02:00pm-07:00pm
OP
double hp is the same buff as yesterday? is there a event log somewhere?

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
Infinite money, here I go! Right now.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Queegon wrote: 5 months ago
Infinite money, here I go! Right now.
Oh no this is the worst of all.. gambling is so boring

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

Th3ory 457

Paladin Americas PC
As Predicted! MOTD is updated - Vendor 50% off

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...