Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4274 replies   674049 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

AmiableCelt wrote: 1 year ago
I've been logged in for 20 minutes - no walks have happened yet....

for me at least :)
The status is bugged as usual :P

Relax and have fun!

ShadowHeart 2091Moderator

Europe PC
NOTE TO EVERYONE:

If you don't see the messages, and it's past the time for one of these rapid-fire walks, MAKE SURE to double check a super unique location anyway.

There is a known bug where your game does not receive the messages in the game chat (but dclone spawns like normal).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
AmiableCelt wrote: 1 year ago
I've been logged in for 20 minutes - no walks have happened yet....

for me at least :)
The status is bugged as usual :P

I didn't know that happens...went to look for him and he was there. Thanks for the heads up!!

Europe PC
Don't wait too long in between the walks (to check, in case you don't get the messages), so you have enough time to kill him and make a new game for the next spawn :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
Break time, next walk in ~47 minutes -- go get a glass of water, take a bathroom break, grab a snack... :P

im back from work so i would assume the "anni's festival" is finished ?...

Europe PC
The final (planned) walk was literally 1 minute before your post :)

There's a bonus walk in ~7 minutes though. Asia SCL again.

Great run guys, thanks for putting this together. First time I managed to catch one. Had a few close calls but all good, great stuff.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
The final (planned) walk was literally 1 minute before your post :)
hate my life .... :) thanks to answer mate i hoped u get ur 20 20 !! :)

mhlg 1021

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: @humansantapedeeTTV

Region: TBD 10 mins prior

Time: Thursday, April 20, 2023 4:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in an hour

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 1021

Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
SC Ladder Walk

Host: @humansantapedeeTTV

Region: TBD 10 mins prior

Time: Thursday, April 20, 2023 4:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in an hour
Region is SCL EU

mhlg 1021

Americas PC
SCL NA in 4 minutes,

mhlg 1021

Americas PC
2nd Heidi D-Clone will be in 13 minutes on SCL EU.

2 Asia SCL walks are coming.
First one in 1 hour.
Second one, 30 minutes later.
April 21, 2023 2:15 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
April 21, 2023 2:45 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Relax and have fun!

mhlg 1021

Americas PC
A note of caution. I got in a game 17 minutes early. I returned and checked at the target time, and nothing so I typed /uberdiablo and it was still at 1/6. After another 10 minutes I decided to check the Palace Cellar, and he was there. There wasn't a single notification of the walk, it never went past 1/6, but the walk still happened.

Asia server bug.

mhlg 1021

Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
A note of caution. I got in a game 17 minutes early. I returned and checked at the target time, and nothing so I typed /uberdiablo and it was still at 1/6. After another 10 minutes I decided to check the Palace Cellar, and he was there. There wasn't a single notification of the walk, it never went past 1/6, but the walk still happened.

Asia server bug.
The second walk went the same as the first.

Schnorki 3330Moderator

PC
Asia has been bugged for weeks now. Some sub-servers get you the message, others don't.

Blizz rule of thumb: When in doubt, expect things to be broken.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

mhlg 1021

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Asia has been bugged for weeks now. Some sub-servers get you the message, others don't.

Blizz rule of thumb: When in doubt, expect things to be broken.
There is of course the paranoid view that Blizzard is intentionally bugging Asian servers to conserve server load by reducing the number of people who're out of region D-Cloning. Since the release of D-4 and Overwatch Season 4, I've noticed an increase in slowdowns when making a game and when using portals, and then there's the recent DDOS attacks. I have fiber-optics internet service which doesn't experience the fluctuations in speed that affects cable service, which suggests the issue lies with Blizzard.

mhlg 1021

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: @birdyboss6

Region: EU

Time: Friday, April 21, 2023 6:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

mhlg 1021

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: 엔젤 (D2R_Angel) (w/Support: 한결)

Region: TBD

Time: Saturday,April 22, 2023 2:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...