Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4230 replies   653987 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 843

Americas PC
It was almost like more than one group was selling at the same time. While I was still in the 3rd walk a message came up.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
So, Heidi will be doing NON-Ladder walks tomorrow - for every touchdown scored during the Super Bowl, Heidi and his team will be doing a NON-Ladder walk.
Will Mahomes and Kelce finally get us that 20/20/10? ^^

mhlg 843

Americas PC
We will know once things get started.

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Don't rely too much on the twitch schedule.

Per Heidi today, he's planning to go live at around 5:30pm EST and has 1k SoJs saved up for non-ladder walks (yes, NON-ladder). The idea is one walk per touchdown, realistically he'll just blow all of the SoJs no matter what though.

His walks have mostly been on Americas lately but historically, that's not a guarantee. So either watch the stream or hope someone reliably gives a heads up here (I for one won't be around to do so) to see where each walk is gonna be.

mhlg 843

Americas PC
I've learned not to take his schedules verbatim. The above image is a tasteless joke. The HT at the end of the image is for Heidi Time. Since he's tied today's activities to the Super Bowl, and it doesn't start until about 6:30 PM EST, I'm not expecting anything before 6:00 PM EST. ;-)

mhlg 843

Americas PC
Heidi's last D-Clone will be SCL NA.

Heidi start streaming cet 23 pm to 2 am..

mhlg 843

Americas PC
Heidi will do a D-Clone tonight at about 8 PM EST. It's usually a good idea to get in a game a few minutes early because he's not that good at keeping exact schedules. SCL NA

mhlg 843

Americas PC
SCL Asia in 15 minutes.

Eu Non Ladder 5/6 when goes higher?
Does everybody camping Europe?
I can't even create a game to play.

Relax and have fun!
i have a game opened for around7 hours or so now, my brother and sis also created games just now without an issue tho
Well, don't worry, I'm going to stop camping. So probably will fire soon after.
There is an issue with Blizz's server.
It is fine with me now.

Relax and have fun!
Someone keeps messing with the tracker. Popping constantly at 5/6 in NL Europe when it's been 1/6 for the last half hour

ShadowHeart 1760Moderator

Europe PC
I've been camping EU NL the entire day (well for the past 9 hours or so) and it's been at 5/6 the entire time. It shows 5/6 when I use the /uberdiablo command.

The reason people are seeing different status is because of the patch probably. It usually causes status to show as 1 for some and the original pre-patch status for games that are created in an unpatched client.

I'd wager that anyone that sees 5/6 would also see 1/6 if they exited the game and patched it.

Not sure what the actual server status is in this case. This has happened before around patch-time.

EDIT: I was thrown out of the game when the patch was applied, so I suppose my game client could just be remembering the 5/6 from earlier, and the patch actually reset it to 1/6.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I have just moved from one PC to another and disconnected for 15 minutes after having camped for 7 hours. Will this work ? :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
I've been camping EU NL the entire day (well for the past 9 hours or so) and it's been at 5/6 the entire time. It shows 5/6 when I use the /uberdiablo command.

The reason people are seeing different status is because of the patch probably. It usually causes status to show as 1 for some and the original pre-patch status for games that were created pre-patch.

I'd wager that anyone that sees 5/6 would also see 1/6 if they exited the game and patched it.

Not sure what the actual server status is in this case. This has happened before around patch-time.
i just got disconected so i started up new game tracker went to 1/6 so i patched up the game and its still 1/6 so im guessing he walked?

ShadowHeart 1760Moderator

Europe PC
marek22 wrote: 1 year ago
i just got disconected so i started up new game tracker went to 1/6 so i patched up the game and its still 1/6 so im guessing he walked?
Not necessarily - there have been no reports at Dclone hunters of a walk, someone out there should have caught it and reported it in that case (I'd hope, that Discord server has 20k+ members after all). It's also entirely possible that the patch reset server status without a walk taking place. I have no idea. I guess we will know eventually once enough SoJs have been sold again.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I opened after the update on the client, showing 1/6 as well on EU.

I guess servers are moved one after the other and statuses are set back to 1 after the upgrade. Too bad. :(

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...