Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4280 replies   674979 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Illusions wrote: 1 year ago
ill bet the players viewing bots as good are either botting, or they would like to have a bot, or they want it to be super easy to find everything
A lot of them have limited daily playtime so they want it to be super easy to find everything. The same players don't mind the bots flooding the market with good stuff and push down the prices but they don't necessarily know that it is done by bots. Many of them are just happy about the affordable annis.

how about everyone get bots except you.. would you think that is a good idea ? youll be able to get almost everything free..
Bots and cheats are there in literally every online video game you can imagine, especially the popular ones. I play video games for fun. If I think that cheaters make it impossible for me to enjoy a specific game then I don't play that game. In Diablo 2 that isn't the case, at least not yet. I don't use cheats because I don't want a piece of computer software to play the game instead of me.
I don't understand this conversation. There is nothing contradictory about any of these statements:

- Cheating in games is bad
- Cheating in games is rife
- Botting in D2 is bad
- Botting in D2 is rife
- Botting in D2 is inevitable and impossible to remove
- The state of the D2 economy is affected by botting
- Some people benefit from the side effects of botting
- Not all things in life are Black and White (e.g. parrots)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
as i said devs could change how easy it is to find 'stuff' if it is too hard.

and i still dont care if bots are in every single game out there, im only focused on if it is good or bad.

i dont know what i get when trading either, could be botted runes / items

but imo that dosnt change if bots are good or bad... it is always bad, and if some dont have time to play as much as they like, they just have to accept how hard it is if no bots existed 'hypothetical' (but bots do exist) or play another game.

Edit: only exception to bots being good or bad, is if bots are inherently part of the game (same as if devs made the game super easy).
if some dont have time to play as much as they like, they just have to accept how hard it is if no bots existed 'hypothetical' (but bots do exist) or play another game
You describe an idealistic world that will never exist. In reality you are the one who has to accept that bots are here to stay and the only way to play D2 with low drop rates is playing single player. This is the only offer on the table - take it or leave it.

Everyone (even the botters) know that bots/cheats give unfair advantage. Fortunately in certain games (like Diablo 2) the side effects aren't as bad as in some other games. For example in a first person shooter no one likes to be headshot 100% of the time by an aimbotter.
Never said i can do anything about it or that it is realistic to get rid of bots.. why do you keep saying what i have to live with or accept it, it have nothing to do with what i said about bots ?

Necrarch 1817Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Guys, I think your points have been made and this goes nowhere, even if very correctly.

Now please let's keep this thread for its purpose: discussing NL walks planning and happenings.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Seem 3 Americas SCL walks are coming.
First one at 11h30 CEST (in less than 3 hours).
Then each walk every 15 minutes

Relax and have fun!
Perhaps the
Conversion
is off , google is saying first walk 1130 CEST is now for me...
These dclone walk forecasts often seem to be off by +/- 1 hour when I ask google to translate the time to my local time.

For example 11:30 CEST was 18 minutes ago in my local time but the walk will probably happen 42 minutes from now.

I follow planned dclone walks on another website too - they also struggle with time zones.

Time zones suck, this is why server software usually stores timestamps in UTC format with optional location and/or time zone information.

EDIT: the other website also got this walk wrong and just updated their info, the walk will happen 40 minutes from now.
Yep , Shadow was better than google for me he somehow always got the times right !! although these days the need for annis is only if i'm bored ...
Dano86668 wrote: 1 year ago
Yep , Shadow was better than google for me he somehow always got the times right !! although these days the need for annis is only if i'm bored ...
The problem usually isn't google and the accuracy of their
Conversion
but communicating times in local time (like CEST) instead of UTC. Time zones are complicated and people sometimes don't even know the accurate time zone (the offset between their time zone and UTC+0) in which their own local time is valid. Things like daylight saving time (DST) can make things even worse, it can introduce more inaccuracy (at least +/- 1 hour). These problems simply don't exist if you store and share time information in UTC+0.

Things become even worse when people pass around time information and convert it from one time zone into another several times, that can accumulate a lot of error.
They started selling SoJs 2-3 minutes ago (at CEST 12:00).
DClone hasn't yet been spawned, he will probably arrive at CEST 12:30 (5 minutes from now).
TRON wrote: 1 year ago
DClone hasn't yet been spawned, he will probably arrive at CEST 12:30 (5 minutes from now).
First Diablo walked 7 minutes ago as planned.

FYI: while the time was technically correct in CEST, we are no longer in summer time now, so European time should be given in CET, which is 11:37am as of now ;)

Thanks for the heads ups guys, I've been following this thread off and on for the past few weeks and it added a bit more excitement to the season! :)
Sorry, wrote CEST as a habit.
It is CET.
2 more a coming in 1 and 16 minutes.

There should be 2 more walks in Asia.
The first on is 1 hour (13h CET) after the 3rd Americas walk.
Then second one 1 hour after that (14h CET).

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Sorry, wrote CEST as a habit.
It is CET.
2 more a coming in 1 and 16 minutes.

There should be 2 more walks in Asia.
The first on is 1 hour (13h CET) after the 3rd Americas walk.
Then second one 1 hour after that (14h CET).
And all of these are on ladder?

In my trades I'm looking for
Perfect Gems
Ral
or Runes beginning at
Lem
Survivor wrote: 1 year ago
Yes, all ladder SC

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Survivor wrote: 1 year ago
Yes, all ladder SC
I see, thanks!

In my trades I'm looking for
Perfect Gems
Ral
or Runes beginning at
Lem
Is there another walk on NA or only Asia walks are there?

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
nepumuck wrote: 1 year ago
FYI: while the time was technically correct in CEST, we are no longer in summer time now, so European time should be given in CET, which is 11:37am as of now ;)
I just kept the time zone information used by the original poster of the event. Didn't want to introduce another time zone (CET).

In this case the reason for the inaccuracy was DST, one of the usual suspects I mentioned earlier.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...