Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4230 replies   653933 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC
Well..assuming no crazy mass-walking later today still I guess I didn't quite make it to 200 spare annis left after all..bummer..guess 162 will have to do. :D

Funny, considering how I distinctly remember going "I wonder if we'll ever even see any walks anymore moving forward" when they changed the dclone event...admittedly did not consider the ridiculous impact of streamers on the whole concept.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Funny, considering how I distinctly remember going "I wonder if we'll ever even see any walks anymore moving forward" when they changed the dclone event...admittedly did not consider the ridiculous impact of streamers on the whole concept.
Haahah, I was pretty much in the same boat - "Why would anyone bother selling sojs if everyone else will be able to profit from their "work"?".

Granted, I stopped watching Twitch / streamers in general some 3 years ago, so didn't even consider their potential impact.

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC
Seems the first walk of S2 will be happening in a few hours, at 2am CEST.

Region = Americas

That's tentative mind you. The SoJs in hand are >100 but not quite the guaranteed # yet. They're working on it.

It raises an obvious question here:
Who (especially our trusted killers) is ready and has a smiter or similar good to go?
I haven't actually gotten around to playing too much myself so for the first time ever..happy to accept a hand to save me from walking in circles for 5 hours trying to widdle him down with my ungeared pos char. :D

Region = Americas

That's tentative mind you. The SoJs in hand are >100 but not quite the guaranteed # yet. They're working on it.

Who (especially our trusted killers) is ready and has a smiter or similar good to go?
I haven't actually gotten around to playing too much myself so for the first time ever..happy to accept a hand to save me from walking in circles for 5 hours trying to widdle him down with my ungeared pos char. :D
oh boy first walk
i have a lvl 71 (now, higher later tonight) foher/smiter and 96 full rej potions, he s undergeared but he should do the job

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC
Well, if you lvld a pally..that's plenty of time to vendor up a
Life Tap
Wand
and then you're good. :)

Since I went non-pally this time around...either need to get kinda lucky in the next few hours or suffer through the world's slowest kill ever. ^^
Life Tap
Wand

Since I went non-pally this time around...either need to get kinda lucky in the next few hours or suffer through the world's slowest kill ever. ^^
that
Wand
i already have, anyway, if you want, add me and we'll see if it is capable of doing it in p2

Sweet Lovely Death
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Might I leech off you too, if you manage to take him down? I'm toothless with my pure fire girl and would be eternally grateful. Can give you pgems for your trouble, that's how rich I am. :P

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
yes but I don't want any payment, i do it (if i can do it) for greater good (but if anyone wants to change my
Mal
into a
Um
+
Pul
/2
Lem
, i'm sure i would appreciate)

Sweet Lovely Death
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

ShadowHeart 1755Moderator

Europe PC
Looks like they have the 125 SoJs already, so the walk is definitely happening.

Bunch of streamers working together on this one (Lucky Luciano, Zeegers, HeidiPlaysDiablo, Touffeless and SlarpToad), lots of donated SoJs from their communities, and D2R Clone Hunters of course have also been helping.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
How are there so many SoJs already! I don't think my lvl 19 Paladin is quite up to the task yet ;p

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

ShadowHeart 1755Moderator

Europe PC
Well, you underestimate the size of these communities. D2R Clone Hunters alone have almost 20k members, and the streamers' have several thousand followers combined (granted, there's probably a lot of overlap). The odds of having 125 found and donated by now is not that low... ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
Life Tap
Wand

that
Wand
i already have, anyway, if you want, add me and we'll see if it is capable of doing it in p2
Well, if it works out on yours, I'd be happy to get a hand from you afterwards. Feel free to let me/us know how it works for ya. :D

As for breaking the
Mal
...haven't even found enough to do that yet, lol. Fun fact, my top rune in S2 so far is a
Lum
! -_-

Edit: Scratch that, finally moved up to
Mal
. ^^
Task for today -
Io
rune for Black...
Haha, I am still 22 lvl Sorc in Normal, will pass some time since I will be able to see a dclone :D

Region = Americas

So in about ~5 hours? That's unfortunate since I'll be asleep. If I leave the game running and the PC goes to sleep does it disconnect me/kick me out?

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC
RandomUser121 wrote: 1 year ago

Region = Americas

So in about ~5 hours? That's unfortunate since I'll be asleep. If I leave the game running and the PC goes to sleep does it disconnect me/kick me out?
Correct, roughly 5 hours.

As for disconnecting:
Theoretically no as there is no forced disconnect timer for being afk. Realistically, any hickup in your connection or on the blizz side and/or a rolling server restart will knock you out. Either way, I'd give it a shot.
Life Tap
Wand

that
Wand
Well, if it works out on yours, I'd be happy to get a hand from you afterwards. Feel free to let me/us know how it works for ya. :D

As for breaking the
Mal
...haven't even found enough to do that yet, lol. Fun fact, my top rune in S2 so far is a
Lum
! -_-

Mal
. ^^
ok so i will let you know and anyone else who might need a hand, but please SPAWN DCLONE IN ACT 1 as i am currently there

Sweet Lovely Death
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC

that
Wand

As for breaking the
Mal
Lum
! -_-

Mal
. ^^
ok so i will let you know and anyone else who might need a hand, but please SPAWN DCLONE IN ACT 1 as i am currently there
Bummer. Gonna have to aim for act 2 if I want a chance at soloing him in under 20 hours, lol
where to buy
Javelin
PMH?

moot11 117

Americas PC
Act 2 seems to have the goods for PMH throwing weaps.

I'm excited for this! I think it's the not knowing if I can kill him or not, with no alt char to back me up.
Off to work AFK in game, hope it doesn't crash!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...