Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   5361 views

Description

I recently made a
Frenzy
barb and I'm having a blast with him. I have a lightsaber/Lawbringer combo and it seems to be slowing down as I progress in hell. What is a good alternative to lightsaber on a budget? Azurwrath, Crescent Moon, Oath seem to be some alternatives on a budget until Grief.

Any thoughts?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

I recently made a
Frenzy
barb and I'm having a blast with him. I have a lightsaber/Lawbringer combo and it seems to be slowing down as I progress in hell. What is a good alternative to lightsaber on a budget? Azurwrath, Crescent Moon, Oath seem to be some alternatives on a budget until Grief.

Any thoughts?
There are many options, keep Lawbringer, its really good. You can use almost any unique/set sword like
Flamebellow
Bul-Kathos' Sacred Charge
The Vile Husk
Djinn Slayer
, mainly depends on what you have in stock :-) If you play on PS4/5, i can give some of these for free, dont have use for them anyways

Only PS4/5
PSN Puck_you23
--
Trading Perfect Rubies and Amethysts for any other PGems 2(mine) for 1(your), PM me!

rikus 126

Amazon Americas PC
i wanna try it too, but i dont understand how to work out
Frenzy
? you apply it until you get that Wind signs, and then you use
Double Swing
? its too slow when i keep attacking
Frenzy
(lvl1 atm)

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
I started out as a throwing/
Frenzy
barb and used an Ethereal
Lacerator
along with gimmershed.

I have gone full
Frenzy
now andmade an Ebotd Zerker and COH but I still use the Ethereal
Lacerator
because i can't find a better weapon to pair with my ebotd (you could use a Grief as well)

Like Lawbringer, it will break phys immunes, though amp damage should work even better than Lawbringer for this and do more damage. I am
Axe Mastery
though so... not sure you wanna switch.

It will cause enemies to flee but not the champions, so i use my
Frenzy
barb to mainly kill boss packs,
Howl
away the undesirables and kill the champions/uniques. Then hork their bodies and run/
Leap
my way to the next.

My man Hector has found me 3 Bers this way, fav character for sure.
Rikus, i never use
Double Swing
. i've tried switching to it, but i don't see the point.

max
Frenzy
and then with 105(i think) IAS you will have max frame rate attack speed.

Frenzy
is my right click and i just hold it down to move and he'll attack anything in his path, dont need to click on the enemy.

Leap
is my left click for jumping in and out of danger, make sure to
Howl
away enemies if you're getting surrounded.

rikus 126

Amazon Americas PC
Chickenhawk wrote: 2 years ago
Frenzy
is my right click and i just hold it down to move and he'll attack anything in his path, dont need to click on the enemy.
I never knew you could do that...but to trigger it you have to click an enemy no? in any case I'll just experiment with it..

rikus wrote: 2 years ago
Frenzy
Double Swing
Frenzy
(lvl1 atm)

Frenzy
is your main attack - first attack gives you a boost to AS, dmg and other things, you can see the Wind effect then. After the first attack, every next attack that hits adds more and more dmg, AS, etc... and you watch yourself snowballing into superfast Beast that wrecks anything :) In your case with
Frenzy
lvl 1 it doesnt do much yet, but just a few lvls and you'll see what its about :) but be aware not to tank big groups at start so it doesnt divert your dmg. 1 by 1 or small groups is most effective. Later you can run into the middle of a massive monster pack and just hold the button as you watch everything around you disappear :)

Double Swing
can be situational while you keep on getting levels as it regens your mana. Later not used at all.

in Hell
Berserk
comes in handy as an effective mean to easily kill physical immune. 1 point is enough though.

Only PS4/5
PSN Puck_you23
--
Trading Perfect Rubies and Amethysts for any other PGems 2(mine) for 1(your), PM me!

rikus 126

Amazon Americas PC
ok what chicken man said(without targeting) works only with right click- it doesn't work on left click.

at low levels, it seems
Double Swing
is affected by the speed of
Frenzy
, so I use it as boost.
Frenzy
on its own doesn't kill that fast. but perhaps on later levels as you say.

My
Frenzy
started off with Oath Ethereal
Balrog Blade
& Lawbringer
Phase Blade
. I found it to be quite a fun and effective initial setup until I made Grief PB and Death CB. I 2nd the vote for Lawbringer, I still use it lots for CS and WSK.
applebong23 wrote: 2 years ago
rikus wrote: 2 years ago
Frenzy
Double Swing
Frenzy
(lvl1 atm)

Frenzy
is your main attack - first attack gives you a boost to AS, dmg and other things, you can see the Wind effect then. After the first attack, every next attack that hits adds more and more dmg, AS, etc... and you watch yourself snowballing into superfast Beast that wrecks anything :) In your case with
Frenzy
lvl 1 it doesnt do much yet, but just a few lvls and you'll see what its about :) but be aware not to tank big groups at start so it doesnt divert your dmg. 1 by 1 or small groups is most effective. Later you can run into the middle of a massive monster pack and just hold the button as you watch everything around you disappear :)

Double Swing
can be situational while you keep on getting levels as it regens your mana. Later not used at all.

in Hell
Berserk
comes in handy as an effective mean to easily kill physical immune. 1 point is enough though.
Agreed,
Berserk
is mint for physical immune, and
Double Swing
is nice when you're mana burned to quicky leech some mana back but imo you use
Frenzy
98% of the time.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation