Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   6133 views

Description

I am trying to do Uber run with my Bowazon and get stuck with
Lilith
. Have been hunting her for 1 hour and couldn't kill her. Could someone help me out? Don't want to waste a set of keys. Willing to offer a
Ko
just for killing her alone.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

I am trying to do Uber run with my Bowazon and get stuck with
Lilith
. Have been hunting her for 1 hour and couldn't kill her. Could someone help me out? Don't want to waste a set of keys. Willing to offer a
Ko
just for killing her alone.
Do you still need help?

Do you know anything about Hackers?
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
OP
Keinia wrote: 2 years ago
Do you still need help?
Ah thanks I just got helped from Soltys. He didn't even accept my tip. Thanks for offering the help!
OP
I finally learned a lesson that not every build can kill uber bosses. I thought uber bosses are similar to other hell bosses, but I was wrong. My Bowazon has
Windforce
, Fortitude, and
Guillaume's Face
. She killed
Izual
easily, and took down
Duriel
after dying 20 times, but got stuck with
Lilith
. Her physical damage is just too high and my life leech is not enough to keep up. I'm not sure if it's feasible to kill ubers with Bowazon at all. I will probably just trade the keys next time.
Dont know if Draculs grasp helps for bowazons, but without
Life Tap
its alot harder for my smiter :)

Do you know anything about Hackers?
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
Torch huntin is a rough job indeed - only for properly geared builds (
Life Tap
+ crushin + add). Better to just sell keysets when you farmed some, and buy a proper torch when and how you see/need it. I'd say leave
Pandemonium Event
to pros if you aren't the one.
Asha wrote: 2 years ago
Torch huntin is a rough job indeed - only for properly geared builds (
Life Tap
+ crushin + add). Better to just sell keysets when you farmed some, and buy a proper torch when and how you see/need it. I'd say leave
Pandemonium Event
to pros if you aren't the one.
good point , even i can do it and i have the ok gear to beat ubber i dont think its worth it , with the stress and preparation it takes me 20 minutes and in 20 minutes u can do so much run to mostly finish with a 12 10 barb ...
thought i do think that every d2 player should experience that ubebr things at least one . i know the pros of torch farming will disagree and they can do it in a couple of minutes , but its really what one can call "end game" .
Thread revival :)
guetali wrote: 1 year ago
good point , even i can do it and i have the ok gear to beat ubber i dont think its worth it , with the stress and preparation it takes me 20 minutes and in 20 minutes u can do so much run to mostly finish with a 12 10 barb ...
thought i do think that every d2 player should experience that ubebr things at least one . i know the pros of torch farming will disagree and they can do it in a couple of minutes , but its really what one can call "end game" .
imho this is BS. Its not effective to buy unid torch for 4x3. When you can ask for help and get unid torch for 3x3keys.

And you dont have to be "pro" or whatever that means. If you are fully dedicated, you can always make pala, search youtube on how to beat ubers on budget - will it be pain the butt? Yeah, but why play any game if u just keep skipping challenges? And trust me after few uber kills it will become so stereotype like doing baalruns.

All it takes is that "you want to kill them". You dont need expensive gear.

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
Thread revival :)
guetali wrote: 1 year ago
imho this is BS. Its not effective to buy unid torch for 4x3. When you can ask for help and get unid torch for 3x3keys.

And you dont have to be "pro" or whatever that means. If you are fully dedicated, you can always make pala, search youtube on how to beat ubers on budget - will it be pain the butt? Yeah, but why play any game if u just keep skipping challenges? And trust me after few uber kills it will become so stereotype like doing baalruns.

All it takes is that "you want to kill them". You dont need expensive gear.
thanks for ur answer eventhougth u didnt get my point i didnt explain it well ..
take care anyway !
I need help with killing
Lilith
as well. Could anybody help me?
Syndesmosis wrote: 11 months ago
I need help with killing
Lilith
still need help?
peej17 wrote: 11 months ago
I need help with killing
Lilith
still need help?
some great guy like you helped me through it, still thank you^^
peej17 wrote: 11 months ago
I need help with killing
Lilith
still need help?
some great guy like you helped me through it, still thank you^^
good luck and have fun moving forward. keep slaying!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...