diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   193 views

HELP NEEDED - Locked out of continuing in Hell Tristram

No data yet

Description

I need a high level player to kill the 6 enemies sitting on the portal to
Tristram
so I can collect my body. This is my first time running Hell and it's really kicking my ass but losing all my crap would be a huge setback. I don't know if this counts as a "rush" so I can remake this as a trade instead but I don't have any high level loot to trade for. I'd be willing to give a reward but that's not really what this is about.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Tristram
so I can collect my body. This is my first time running Hell and it's really kicking my ass but losing all my crap would be a huge setback. I don't know if this counts as a "rush" so I can remake this as a trade instead but I don't have any high level loot to trade for. I'd be willing to give a reward but that's not really what this is about.
Answeredby ShadowHeart1 month agoGo to post
BlastTyrant wrote: 1 month ago
I need a high level player to kill the 6 enemies sitting on the portal to Tristram so I can collect my body. This is my first time running Hell and it's really kicking my ass but losing all my crap would be a huge setback. I don't know if this counts as a "rush" so I can remake this as a trade instead but I don't have any high level loot to trade for. I'd be willing to give a reward but that's not really what this is about.
I can assist with that on PlayStation, if you want. I posted in your trade topic too.

ShadowHeart 2582Moderator

Europe PC
Tristram
I can assist with that on PlayStation, if you want. I posted in your trade topic too.
This post was marked as the best answer.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

ShadowHeart 2582Moderator

Europe PC
@BlastTyrant Good luck on your continued journey :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Tristram
It should work the other way around, where they show up and give you loot.

I am on psn myself. If you want to pm.me on here, I wouldn't mind sparing some kit.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation