Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   440 views

Description

I've been trying to level a singer barb recently and am encountering difficulties with physical immune swarms in act II. They're seemingly unavoidable in places and
Grim Ward
hasn't been sufficient and they threaten to halt my barbs march to eventual horking glory... I recently found an
Atma's Scarab
and I was curious if the CtC amp damage would proc off of warcry.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've been trying to level a singer barb recently and am encountering difficulties with physical immune swarms in act II. They're seemingly unavoidable in places and
Grim Ward
hasn't been sufficient and they threaten to halt my barbs march to eventual horking glory... I recently found an
Atma's Scarab
and I was curious if the CtC amp damage would proc off of warcry.
Warcry doesn't proc
Atma
's. The best solution is to just
Teleport
past immunes with Enigma or a
Teleport
staff--they aren't really worth your time to kill

But if you want or need to kill them, then Lawbringer or reapers toll on a merc are good options, and you self-wield Insight. This is also a good way to boost your damage vs monsters in the endgame. The third repair-heavy route is putting
Spellsteel
or gavel of pain on swap
Leveling a singer is very hard to do. I recommending respeccing to ww or
Frenzy
, and the respeccing again to a zerker barb (yes they hork) once youve reached your target level. I have one and love him dearly.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

xigua 63

my singer was reassigned to trav duty - it now screams the band to Death with dual ali. I like it better than my zerker to be honest - extremely robust and a much easier time to keep careem alive.

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I am no Barb expert but what about purchasing a
Bone Break
(assuming you're online)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Update: I've put in a bid on a
Bone Break
, crafted an Enigma, and respecced into
Frenzy
. I was originally leveling as a singer because that was the recommendation of icyvein's and maxroll, but it wasn't a play style that I was terribly fond of. Happy to be rerolled, just looking for a few more pieces of resist gear now to make up for the lack of resist on Enigma. Thanks all for the Wisdom.
As others mentioned,
Frenzy
barb is awesome to play. I have one and he does well in all areas and can hork as well, but i do have a dedicated trav horker as well :)

gl and have fun leveling him

Can trade on PC or SWITCH

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...