diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
205 replies   7201 views

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

TheDoo 334

Europe PC
Eeeeeyyyyy he did it! The legend will live forever!!! Congrats Mr. not-so-Shadow Heart! I wish you to get some early GG items in the new season and also good luck to everyone in the Grand Prize drawing. :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
There was never a shadow of doubt you'd pull through

This only further supports my belief that Necro is the Best Class in the game :D

Congratulations Shadowheart, Lady Shar be pleased

All Trades are Negotiable. Long Live
Nihlathak
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 month ago
Baal
, never doubt my skills.

It is done 💪😎
I knew in time you would defeat
Baal
. You have done everything you set out to do, my friend. Ever since you started this run, I have believed in you. It has been a supreme Honor to aid you along the way. So..The Worldstone was corrupted by
Baal
. And now
Tyrael
must destroy it. Worry not. Through whatever lies ahead I have Faith that the Light will guide us both.

Congratz mate!

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Thx for the entertainment! I didn't follow these as you were doing them, found them after, but really enjoyed reading your journeys with sorc and necro. What's next? Druid?

ALL trades are available on PS only for now, no longer on Switch. I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
OP

ShadowHeart 2194Moderator

Europe PC
Pineohkeyoh wrote: 1 day ago
Thx for the entertainment! I didn't follow these as you were doing them, found them after, but really enjoyed reading your journeys with sorc and necro. What's next? Druid?
Thanks! <3

I haven't decided yet what's next, but I might make another random class roll (excluding Necromancer, and probably Sorceress too, since I already played them).

I also need to finalize the prize for this run, I'll try to sort that out this week :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
I almost want to see you push thru with sorc again 🤣 so close... maybe
Hydra
/orb, just trying that for the first time and enjoying it in early hell after speccing out of
Meteor
, but I personally have never soloed a Druid through hc hell so...

Edit: thx again! Looking forward to following the adventure. 😜😁

ALL trades are available on PS only for now, no longer on Switch. I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...