Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   207 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This is a Xbox trade!
Other filters:

Normal/Nightmare rushing on xbox

Description

Looking for mid runes, PGems, or hell forge in NM. If you aren’t high enough for ancients I’ll get you there, then when you’re ready I’ve got no problem coming back to finish
Baal
/Ancients.

Not doing all quests, not doing all waypoints. If there are a few that you’d like, I’m happy to do that, but the load times are horrible and who the hell wants to sit through 34 loading screens for waypoints 😂, especially on normal.

I’m EST and usually play in the evenings.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Looking for mid runes, PGems, or hell forge in NM. If you aren’t high enough for ancients I’ll get you there, then when you’re ready I’ve got no problem coming back to finish
Baal
/Ancients.

Not doing all quests, not doing all waypoints. If there are a few that you’d like, I’m happy to do that, but the load times are horrible and who the hell wants to sit through 34 loading screens for waypoints 😂, especially on normal.

I’m EST and usually play in the evenings.
Last bumped by Death Is Logic 2 years ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/normal-nightmare-rushing-on-xbox-t681470.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

1 user watching this Trade: Death Is Logic

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation