Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4230 replies   653802 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 840

Americas PC
A REMINDER. There will be a walk by @thatdudewillyd in a little more than 4 hours.

mhlg wrote: 3 months ago
Update on rescheduled Clone

Host: @thatdudewillyd

Region: SCL NA

Time: NEW TIME IS January 6, 2024 3:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

https://www.twitch.tv/thatdudewillyd

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 840

Americas PC

Region is SCL NA.

mhlg 840

Americas PC
This is unusually late for Heidi

SCNL DCLONE

Host: Heidi

Region: NA

Stream starts around: January 13, 2024 2:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

https://www.twitch.tv/heidiplaysdiablo

Very short stream

mhlg 840

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Region: NA
Time: January 14, 2024 4:33 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Just had 3 Uber walks on Asia NL in the last 15 minutes or so.

Got 9 annis between the 3 walks using 3 accounts and one of them rolled 20/20/9.. Probably the 5th or 6th one that's rolled like that for me. Have gotten probably over 1000 annis so far between my 3 accounts and still no perfect.. So close!!!

EDIT: Looks like another walk incoming?

EDIT2: Yep! 4 Walks so far and counting in last ~30 minutes.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Zero187 wrote: 3 months ago

Got 9 annis between the 3 walks using 3 accounts and one of them rolled 20/20/9.. Probably the 5th or 6th one that's rolled like that for me. Have gotten probably over 1000 annis so far between my 3 accounts and still no perfect.. So close!!!
If you know of any upcoming NL walks, more people are likely to see it if you post it in NL thread.

I've done more walks than I can remember. I've gotten three 20-20 annis but no perfect either.

forums/uber-diablo-occurrence-record-ke ... -3000.html

Zero187 wrote: 3 months ago

If you know of any upcoming NL walks, more people are likely to see it if you post it in NL thread.

I've done more walks than I can remember. I've gotten three 20-20 annis but no perfect either.

forums/uber-diablo-occurrence-record-ke ... -3000.html
Nope, dont know of any upcoming walks. Just using /uberdiablo command in game.

And I didn't have time to go through to cherry pick the thread, just grabbed the first one I saw that looked relevant from a quick scroll. Was hard enough to catch all the walks in time using 3 accounts! Barely had 5 minutes in between some of them today.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Actually, this is the right topic.

Despite starting with a specific set of runs back in the day, this has long since turned into the universal "upcoming walks!" thread.

The NL one linked up there by contrast is not only specific to SC/NL but also a record-keeping thread by design (i.e. post-hoc rather than upcoming). Even though some folks do occasionally put heads up in there as well.

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 3 months ago
Actually, this is the right topic.

Despite starting with a specific set of runs back in the day, this has long since turned into the universal "upcoming walks!" thread.

The NL one linked up there by contrast is not only specific to SC/NL but also a record-keeping thread by design (i.e. post-hoc rather than upcoming). Even though some folks do occasionally put heads up in there as well.
I agree that it's the right topic for any Dclone info. All I was suggesting is that for NL Dclones, more people are going to see it in the other thread. I used to post all my Dclone activity here, but over time it occurred to me that some might be missing it so I started posting all NL Dclone activity in the NL thread.

EU SCL just progressed to 5/6

mhlg 840

Americas PC
SCL NA in two minutes

mhlg 840

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Region: TBD 30 mins prior: Usually walks NA

Time: January 21, 2024 4:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in a day

There is a potential second walk to follow after the first, so stay tuned!

mhlg 840

Americas PC
4 SC Ladder Walks

Host: 내맘이야

Region(s): Asia

Time(s): Every 20 minutes starting at Sunday, January 21, 2024 1:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
SC Ladder Walk

Region: TBD 30 mins prior: Usually walks NA

Time: January 21, 2024 4:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in a day

There is a potential second walk to follow after the first, so stay tuned!

mhlg 840

Americas PC
thatdudewillyd region is SCL NA as expected.

mhlg 840

Americas PC
SCL Asia in 10 minutes!

mhlg 840

Americas PC
4 SC Ladder Walks

Host: 내맘이야
Region(s): Asia
Time(s):
Every 30 minutes starting January 27, 2024 12:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

SC Ladder Walk

Region: TBD on stream 30 mins prior (Usually NA by poll)

Time: January 27, 2024 4:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

As expected the region was NA. I don't know why he bothers polling. The hour is too late for those on EU server and a little too early for many On Asia server.

Diablo walked on Saturday and now the meter is 5/6ths of the way to another walk and it's Monday.

I have the PC open but a sinking feeling tells me that they'll keep it that way until the next weekend.

So here's to me, a lone sucker waiting for the rings to be sold for an entire week.

Bisu 369

PC
Katsabas wrote: 2 months ago
Diablo walked on Saturday and now the meter is 5/6ths of the way to another walk and it's Monday.

I have the PC open but a sinking feeling tells me that they'll keep it that way until the next weekend.

So here's to me, a lone sucker waiting for the rings to be sold for an entire week.
Looks like EU SCNL walked ~30 min ago. Hope you've caught it.
I did ! Posted a pic over at the 'you got lucky' topic ;)
Has been very quiet here, end of ladder approaching , am expecting a streak of walks possibly ?>

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...