Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

5/6 once more...

Diablo Clone
Kill service for free. Katana#23819

Necrarch 1614Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Guys, it's good that you help.

Though, don't feel compelled to post every time to say you can help - if someone asks, all fine.

As for the announcements, there are dedicated threads.

Thanks !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 month ago

Though, don't feel compelled to post every time to say you can help - if someone asks, all fine.

Thanks !
what announcements? after it spawned so ppl can gg hunt it in open games like madmen? who is being helped that way ?

Diablo Clone

Necrarch 1614Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Purite wrote: 1 month ago

Thanks !
what announcements? after it spawned so ppl can gg hunt it in open games like madmen? who is being helped that way ?
This thread for ladder :

forums/bunch-of-planned-korean-dclone-w ... 65495.html

There is another one for NL too.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
again,that info is useless to most people. people i am helping is those that do not have the gear or char to kill dclone. and those that are set up for it need to compete for the anni in open games across realms. I do not see any use to post on that thread whatsoever. i personally d not engage in those hunts myself neither. what i do is make a game at stage 5/6, wait for it, kill it then wait if anyone /w to help them out. if this bothers you because i am posting every time i see stage 5/6 then its ur mad moderation that is in the way of me helping other players. cus those posts do not ask for rent, any cost or tax, so i do not see the issue here.

Diablo Clone

Necrarch 1614Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
again,that info is useless to most people. people i am helping is those that do not have the gear or char to kill dclone. and those that are set up for it need to compete for the anni in open games across realms. I do not see any use to post on that thread whatsoever. i personally d not engage in those hunts myself neither. what i do is make a game at stage 5/6, wait for it, kill it then wait if anyone /w to help them out. if this bothers you because i am posting every time i see stage 5/6 then its ur mad moderation that is in the way of me helping other players. cus those posts do not ask for rent, any cost or tax, so i do not see the issue here.
I invite you to calm down. The only thing I say is :

- You are already in the list of "helpers". From time to time, you can repost, no issue, for example once per page on this thread.
- There are quite a few of the walks that are announced, there is a thread for this. If you see a 5/6 stage, that's there you should post, not in the "trusted DClone killers" sticky thread - you're already one.
- As said already, helping is nice AND a good thing.
- However, you don't need to repost in this thread at EVERY walk. There are TONS of them, and for people who check ALL threads that evolve, that's... just too much.
- And if someone ASKS for help, sure, you can answer, no issue.

As for my moderation, it's considered fine by most of the community around as per the feedback received so far.

Hope that makes things and my point clearer.

Annihilus
I invite you to calm down. The only thing I say is :

- You are already in the list of "helpers". From time to time, you can repost, no issue, for example once per page on this thread.
- There are quite a few of the walks that are announced, there is a thread for this. If you see a 5/6 stage, that's there you should post, not in the "trusted DClone killers" sticky thread - you're already one.
- As said already, helping is nice AND a good thing.
- However, you don't need to repost in this thread at EVERY walk. There are TONS of them, and for people who check ALL threads that evolve, that's... just too much.
- And if someone ASKS for help, sure, you can answer, no issue.

As for my moderation, it's considered fine by most of the community around as per the feedback received so far.

Hope that makes things and my point clearer.
tell u what mate, i will stop posting or watching the whole forum all together and carry on with my own game/time. have a happy forum moderation urself.

Diablo Clone

Necrarch 1614Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
That's a bit sad, but that's your choice.

Thanks for helping the ones you helped.

Annihilus
can anyone help me kill dclone. Im too weak to do it currently and its in my game. Kchill333#1739
need help killing dclone please. he just obliterates my merc. HiddenPants#1333716
SecksPotato wrote: 1 month ago
need help killing dclone please. he just obliterates my merc. HiddenPants#1333716
I'll give you a hand. friend request sent

Kib 0

Europe PC
Can someone help me on EU serv for Dclone ? I just started the season few days ago, I'm not strong enough.
Softcore, nonladder, switch, anyone online?

All trades are Switch only :)

Active most nights on Switch (Friend Code: 8500-1494-0819) from 0200-0500 UTC+00:00

Thank you 2.4 for making all of my wildest dreams come true!
Aelanwyr wrote: 1 month ago
Softcore, nonladder, switch, anyone online?
@d2rppa69 can play on switch, not sure if he is online though.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Could use some help. Just got through Hell so not geared to kill DCLONE yet. Have a heavens Crack charm I can offer as payment. Ladder/Softcore/PC// Rettlaw#1830
Thank to AmiableCelt for the assist
I can help. sent request
DONE

Is anyone able to help me on Switch sc ladder?

5017-6472-8907

Got help from a very powerfull fire Sorc

I live in Europe (CET) so be aware of time shift
Anyone available for dclone or to maintain my game the time to get my smiter? Contact me in game please

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...