Description

Description by Israfil

Can be used to make Runewords:

WMAlleg wrote: 1 year ago
this post is written @ 16:57 CEST, 15:57 CET
so, are we sure its CET not CEST?
Seems to be 18:00 CEST, based on info from Discord
OP
I've been saying CET EVERYWHERE i guess thats understood in europe as CEST, so lets just go with 6 CEST. apparently that is an hour from now, or 9 pacific time or <t:1652457600:F> discord time code will tell you the exact time in your local time

sorry guys, i'm a dumb american, just trying to help europe lol.
Thank you my man! It is much appreciated, missed all of them so far... I'll even be happy with a low anni, if only to transfer between my characters :D

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
All good.

Years and years in international companies have merely taught me to double-check when someone starts using things like CET while most of the countries using it are on CEST. After all, CET is still observed in a couple countries even now.
And this is a prime example of why I guess. =)

Either way, we appreciate the effort.
I do have one concern tho, in my game the message says "
Terror
spreads across Sanctuary" that's the first message right? it's been like this all week for me, restarting wont fix it... Any idea if I'm bugged and he will not spawn for me?? hope not, really looking forward for my first dclone kill :)
Wardruna wrote: 1 year ago
I do have one concern tho, in my game the message says "
Terror
spreads across Sanctuary" that's the first message right? it's been like this all week for me, restarting wont fix it... Any idea if I'm bugged and he will not spawn for me?? hope not, really looking forward for my first dclone kill :)
naah that is the 4 out of the 6, you are good, just park in game and wait.
It went to 5!!!!!
Thanks, got that dclone!

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
Just got mine 18/16/9 not bad for my first one. Thanks :)
it is done.... 10/11/6 :( if anyone need help let me know and thanks for releasing him :)
yep, it worked out :)

Man, he never spawned in my game... /uberdiablo still returned 4/6, and when I tried to remake the game, it had resat :X
Thanks guys!
Not that high but happy nonetheless :D and got the experience to have killed him once now! actually twice, but couldn't grab the second :)
nikeyeia wrote: 1 year ago
Man, he never spawned in my game... /uberdiablo still returned 4/6, and when I tried to remake the game, it had resat :X
You should try to find him.
Some people don't get the correct state with /uberdiablo but he did spawn.

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
nikeyeia wrote: 1 year ago
There's a known bug where your status just doesn't increase visibly. However, he would still have spawned. You only would've had to go to Eldritch (or wherever you spawn him) and find him there, despite your message still at 4/6.

Remaking a game afterwards never works. Ever. A game has to be open before the spawn is triggered.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Israfil wrote: 1 year ago
I've been saying CET EVERYWHERE i guess thats understood in europe as CEST, so lets just go with 6 CEST. apparently that is an hour from now, or 9 pacific time or <t:1652457600:F> discord time code will tell you the exact time in your local time

sorry guys, i'm a dumb american, just trying to help europe lol.
Well done, sir. Your efforts are appreciated.
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
You should try to find him.
Some people don't get the correct state with /uberdiablo but he did spawn.
Hmm, thanks for the suggestion, but no bueno. Didn't spawn in the prior game when I hit up
Rakanishu
, didn't spawn in the latter either.
Bummer.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Remaking a game afterwards never works. Ever. A game has to be open before the spawn is triggered.
Assumed so, but I kinda panicked. Never got him to spawn before, so wasn't sure of the conditions.
missed for a few minutes :(

EU, CET/DST, playing early morning and evening
Mine is 4/6 but he spawned :)
ty all
(was afk in game)
Can anybody help me out? I don't have any PMH and I can't kill him.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation