Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   472 views

Description

Sorry not really good with this and I hope I dont get lit up lol but idk how to add a battlenet id to a game. I have tried searching on this site and the D2 site any help or guidance appreciated ty

Can be used to make Runewords:

Sorry not really good with this and I hope I dont get lit up lol but idk how to add a battlenet id to a game. I have tried searching on this site and the D2 site any help or guidance appreciated ty

Please click to see my other items if you are looking to bundle for a deal

EnragedN3wb 188Moderator

PC
You mean to the website? If you have the game you already have a bnet id.

To add it to the website you just go to Edit Profile & fill in the Bnet ID info: To link/verify the bnet account & get the green lock symbol you have to go to Account Prefs>Bnet Link & fill out the appropriate info:

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Scarey1 wrote: 2 years ago
Are you referring to how to add Bnet friends? If so, you can do this in launcher in the upper right + button; drop in their Bnet ID there. You can then enable the setting "allow friends to join" so they can easily inject into your private or public game.

Also within D2R you can look at 'Recently Played' and also add them directly that way if there is/was someone in pubs.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...