Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   1794 views

Description

So I made BOTD and it rolled almost perfect. 413%ED and 15LL....The only issue is I am a big noob.

I forgot that BOTD makes something indestructible. I had a Grief PB on my WW barb so I wanted to have another weapon, but couldn't afford another Grief. Got lucky and bought a
Zod
and a
Vex
very cheaply and so thought, "hey lets make a BOTD in a sup PB!". So I got a cheap sup PB (with 14 ED) and used the
Larzuk
quest to socket it. Then make my BOTD in it...it rolls one of perfect (as the ED on sup pb was 14%). I am happy to have a super nice weapon but also sad that I didn't make it in an "optimal"
Eth
base (BA or CB).

Question to all of you. Is it still worth lots? I know a perfect CB would sell for tons...but this? Trying to work out if I just stick with it or try and get an Enigma/another Grief down the line.

Thanks for reading
Truly a man of constant sorrow....

Can be used to make Runewords:

So I made BOTD and it rolled almost perfect. 413%ED and 15LL....The only issue is I am a big noob.

I forgot that BOTD makes something indestructible. I had a Grief PB on my WW barb so I wanted to have another weapon, but couldn't afford another Grief. Got lucky and bought a
Zod
and a
Vex
very cheaply and so thought, "hey lets make a BOTD in a sup PB!". So I got a cheap sup PB (with 14 ED) and used the
Larzuk
quest to socket it. Then make my BOTD in it...it rolls one of perfect (as the ED on sup pb was 14%). I am happy to have a super nice weapon but also sad that I didn't make it in an "optimal"
Eth
base (BA or CB).

Question to all of you. Is it still worth lots? I know a perfect CB would sell for tons...but this? Trying to work out if I just stick with it or try and get an Enigma/another Grief down the line.

Thanks for reading
Constantsorrow wrote: 2 years ago

Zod
and a
Vex
Larzuk
Eth
base (BA or CB).

Thanks for reading
Unfortunately I don't think its worth trading. Id keep it and try it out on the a5 merc :)
You made it to use it right? Therefore it's just as usable as imagined and this concern is only relevant for trading. Throw it on and enjoy it.
In terms of value, it has little. As I understand, ethereal adds 50% more to the base damage before any on weapon ED. That means that the lowest roll on an
Eth
weapon would have more damage than a perfect roll on a non-
Eth
. I could be wrong since I don't really play physical melee builds though.

The one saving grace is it's a
Phase Blade
which cannot be ethereal. So if you find someone that needs such a fast weapon, your nearly perfect version might be worth a lot to them specifically.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation