Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   2295 views

Wolfred, currently top 100 world and I think #1 wolfbarb world

No data yet

Description

Just wanted to share something I'm pretty damn proud of. Managed to grind to the top 100 barbs and AFAIK I'm the highest rated dedicated wolfbarb.

Have done 20 dclones and 4 solo Uber trists.

Can give a full spec of my gear and leveling process if helpful, but just enjoy how badass he looks.
Description by xSD

Can be used to make Runewords:

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
Just wanted to share something I'm pretty damn proud of. Managed to grind to the top 100 barbs and AFAIK I'm the highest rated dedicated wolfbarb.

Have done 20 dclones and 4 solo Uber trists.

Can give a full spec of my gear and leveling process if helpful, but just enjoy how badass he looks.
Sure, do share your leveling process, build and gear. It might help to inspire some other players!
Congratulations!
The thing I am most interessted in is if the life leech of
Feral Rage
actually works against
Uber Mephisto
Uber Mephisto
has zero drain effectiveness, so in theory,
Feral Rage
life leech is useless, making draculs mandatory. I am currentliy playing a shapeshift druid so this question is interessting to me.
OP

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
Jinsho wrote: 2 years ago
Sure, do share your leveling process, build and gear. It might help to inspire some other players!
Leveling process was to max
Bash
/double strike through tombs, then immediately respec to Conc/BO focus with value points in
Leap
. This let me support a Trapsin and Fire Druid night 1 through normal and nightmare while giving huge buffs. Slammed a bunch of points into
Find Item
through nightmare and horked myself a pair of chancies and a few mid runes to swap for
Wolfhowl
and
Ribcracker

From there, transitioned into
Mace Mastery
, natural resist, bo, value points in WW, conc,
Shout
, BC,
Leap
and then w/e you want. This lets you run P8 nihl if you are careful enough and know the matchups/rotations.

Weapon is now EbotdAS which was funded with 22Dkeys founded on day 1, with the Upp'd
Ribcracker
for Ubers. Duress in a
Kraken Shell
, dracs, gores,
Raven Frost
, angelics (need the AR), String (tgods for ubers), and a bunch of +life, ar and HP charms ive found. Compared to a lot of other GG end game gear, it's relatively cheap at the cost of around 2 ums, a
Zod
and a
Vex

thomas wrote: 2 years ago
Congratulations!
The thing I am most interessted in is if the life leech of
Feral Rage
actually works against
Uber Mephisto
Uber Mephisto
has zero drain effectiveness, so in theory,
Feral Rage
life leech is useless, making draculs mandatory. I am currentliy playing a shapeshift druid so this question is interessting to me.
Lifetap
Wand
and Dracs are mandatory if you don't want to die at ubers imo.
pretty cool post. Glad to see people working hard on this forum to make high ladder tiers and post about it here!

G. dp C.
Congrats on top 100! Pretty badass achievement, especially if playing a lot of solo.

As for the level 96 people.. That's just insane. I've been playing 1 char for about 5-6 hours per day since launch (8 months now?) and am only just recently @ 95. Guessing they've got a dedicated P8 group to help get all that XP? If so, I can see why solo players have been asking for a separate leaderboard! I never could've guessed anyone would be that high already.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
I've mostly been public baaling with some private p7/8 mf games here and there. paused at 92 to do a bunch of ubers.

Wolfred was able to get a TON of annis into the community the past few nights so that has been awesome though.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...