Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
22 replies   7175 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Mboc 13

Druid Europe PC
Is someone interested in non ladder SC high end gear ( melee basically + Enigma in several bases) and a couple of high runes (
Ber
Jah
, etc) in exchange for moderate HC ladder gear :)?
Also trading non ladder sc for non ladder hc

Schnorki 3187Moderator

PC
zilonka wrote: 2 years ago
Not to hijack the topic, but would it make sense for this site to offer some kind of non-ladder to ladder (vice versa) Wealth transfer? Some of you are doing it right now.

I know there was a huge discussion about d2jsp and Wealth transfer recently and I kind of don't see it as bad as others have suggested. As a casual player, who just started playing the ladder, wouldn't mind some early game items so that I can enjoy the full content (new runewords) before the ladder ends. I see the ability to transfer Wealth as adding some QoL to the game.

just a thought...
It really isn't something the site needs to offer. You can easily just note the option of non-ladder payment in your trade topic as is, same way you would otherwise add your ladder price expectations.

Beyond that, it is merely a matter of trust. If both sides have like 0 or 1 trust and don't know each other, that's probably not the best starting point but that's not something the site itself can address either. Though someone could offer trusted middleman services for that, the same way we already have some doing it for PC <> Console trades.
That's why I for one collected payment before delivery on my NL <> L trades so far and would continue to do so.

As for those still looking for ladder stuffs:
I'll happily buy any NL fungal grand charms of balance (Bone skiller + faster hit rec) for a ladder
Vex
each. Hit me up. ;)

Edit:
Only fungals of balance left to get. Thanks to WMAlleg! :)

Schnorki 3187Moderator

PC
Just FYI, if someone is still looking for a ladder anni or two and would like to obtain those with non-ladder Wealth:

trade/annihilus-t944794.html

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation