Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   3159 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Why don't you show the whole map? Why are you covering the map with this tiresome meme?
The point is the meme :P

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Learn map reading, MrLlamaSC has done a great introduction on the topic

https://d2.maxroll.gg/resources/map-reading
Is also a great resource, I tend to keep a tab with that open on my second monitor on playthroughs.

Some guides make this seem more complicated than it really is.
In a nutshell the directions left/right/straight work like they are with a remote controlled car. It's from the perspective of the "tile" essentially the part of the map that contains the entrance or waypoint. Most of the time there is a corridor connecting the room the entrance is in to the rest of the map. The direction are from where the corridor is pointing. The direction refers to just the orientation but in 80% of the cases where the map doesn't do something weird like have a 180 deg turn for the exit it's also in that direction.

There are some entrance tiles that are not as straightforward, that there is one room with an obvious corridor, but you memorize those after a few playthroughs.

All that said the meme would have been better if it showed
Catacombs Level 3
for instance because for
Durance of Hate Level 2
there is the "left" rule from the waypoint.
Catacombs Level 3
is "random".
OP
czypher wrote: 2 years ago
Why don't you show the whole map? Why are you covering the map with this tiresome meme?
you seem like a fun guy
God I hate when this happens. By this time i'm telling myself why didn't i just make a new game lol.

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Insomnia wrote: 2 years ago
Learn map reading, MrLlamaSC has done a great introduction on the topic

https://d2.maxroll.gg/resources/map-reading
Is also a great resource, I tend to keep a tab with that open on my second monitor on playthroughs.

Some guides make this seem more complicated than it really is.
In a nutshell the directions left/right/straight work like they are with a remote controlled car. It's from the perspective of the "tile" essentially the part of the map that contains the entrance or waypoint. Most of the time there is a corridor connecting the room the entrance is in to the rest of the map. The direction are from where the corridor is pointing. The direction refers to just the orientation but in 80% of the cases where the map doesn't do something weird like have a 180 deg turn for the exit it's also in that direction.

There are some entrance tiles that are not as straightforward, that there is one room with an obvious corridor, but you memorize those after a few playthroughs.

All that said the meme would have been better if it showed
Catacombs Level 3
for instance because for
Durance of Hate Level 2
there is the "left" rule from the waypoint.
Catacombs Level 3
is "random".
I also typed this up earlier with some other good videos from Sweetphil:

forums/mental-maphacks-for-critical-are ... 90184.html

Amethia83 wrote: 2 years ago
God I hate when this happens. By this time i'm telling myself why didn't i just make a new game lol.
Because you - like me - refused to believe the truth :P

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...