Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
166 replies   25017 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

10/19/7, meh...
it has been so fun to wait for it, killing dclone has been too fast tho, more or less like standard diablo

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
SuperIllu wrote: 2 years ago
17/19/5, nice
Glad to hear your dam overcame the regen, that's tricky for a sorc.

14/15/8, so-so for me.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
16/16/10!!! Huzzah! My first DClone event is a huge success!
cristobal03 wrote: 2 years ago
SuperIllu wrote: 2 years ago
17/19/5, nice
Glad to hear your dam overcame the regen, that's tricky for a sorc.

14/15/8, so-so for me.
I actually managed to switch to a WW barb with CB and OW beforehand :)

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
I cant find diablo, i got the message that he was summoned, but i cant find where he is.
Willing to help out with my smiter if people need.

Stets#1230
terry wrote: 2 years ago
I cant find diablo, i got the message that he was summoned, but i cant find where he is.
A5 Frigid waypoint is easiest. Walk up a few steps and he should be waiting there for ya, assuming you didn't kill that superelite already.

Also willing to help out if anyone needs me Zero187#1783

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Hmm...another question for @Teebling and @Schnorki, is there a desire to postpone the reset from 6/6 to 1/6 for user awareness? Technically the status resets immediately after the walk message, and I was about to update the tracker, but what if folks haven't seen (so close to the walk)?

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Zero187 wrote: 2 years ago
terry wrote: 2 years ago
A5 Frigid waypoint is easiest. Walk up a few steps and he should be waiting there for ya, assuming you didn't kill that superelite already.

Also willing to help out if anyone needs me Zero187#1783
i wish this was the case, i looked all around where i have been and crossed rare monsters not diablo.

i'll add you if you dont mind helping
Sad I have not seen hardcore progress at all -- but nice to see softcore working out.

Almost wish there was a way to sign up for a single region (or two) to get notifications when like 5/6 status once we get some way to better validate the progress.

LockeDown
Hardcore PC Ladder
13/13/6
My first one ever and used a Hammerdin. I am happy enough.
So happy. Like the old days using PlugY

Relax and have fun!

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Hey guys, happy to see that some of you are getting dclone walks in :)

To answer some frequently asked questions in this thread so far:

Platform does not matter for progression, just game mode/region etc.
Progress updates can indeed be made by guests at this time - this was to try get max participation.
Yes, I can see a log of who is reporting/when etc. but the idea is that it is self-policing for now as anyone can overwrite any report.
I may be able to botch together some kind of basic notifications for this when I'm back (on holiday atm).

Teeb

PS credit goes to Schnorki for this tool - it was his idea and I just coded a basic implementation of what he had already designed/thought of. Maybe it can be iterated on further to take into account feedback so far, later down the line.

First DClone ever! Been playing here and there since the game came out in 2000.

18/17/8. Pretty solid!

Was pretty easy with my affordably geared smiter.

These are not account unique right? Per character unique? Might have to swap it to a mule for next time!
Yes, these are per character, not per account. You can have multiple in the shared stash.

Selling Torch runs.
Your
3x3 Keyset
. 1
Key
for me.
Message me for availability.
Uber Diablo
help offered at no
Charge
Please can someone help me? platform PlayStation.
OP

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Hmm...another question for @Teebling and @Schnorki, is there a desire to postpone the reset from 6/6 to 1/6 for user awareness? Technically the status resets immediately after the walk message, and I was about to update the tracker, but what if folks haven't seen (so close to the walk)?
Teeb and I had discussed that already actually.
As is, it is all manual meaning it won't go back to 1 until someone changes it to 1 after the walk.

One idea was to implement a timer so that you essentially set it to 6 as he walks and then after say an hour or two, it automatically drops back to 1 as there won't be any walks left.
Honestly, from what I see so far, he is farmed up in active games so quickly that that timer is hardly worth it. Pretty much gone immediately, making 1 the true valid stage.

I think in terms of awareness, what might be a better idea for a future iteration would be a "last walk" timestamp @Teebling (for potential future reference).

I'm just cranky I missed this one..went AFK on Asia because that went up a level right before I took off, only to come back to Americas having walked 10 minutes before my return while Asia had not moved, pah! :)
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Teeb and I had discussed that already actually.
As is, it is all manual meaning it won't go back to 1 until someone changes it to 1 after the walk.

One idea was to implement a timer so that you essentially set it to 6 as he walks and then after say an hour or two, it automatically drops back to 1 as there won't be any walks left.
Honestly, from what I see so far, he is farmed up in active games so quickly that that timer is hardly worth it. Pretty much gone immediately, making 1 the true valid stage.

I think in terms of awareness, what might be a better idea for a future iteration would be a "last walk" timestamp @Teebling (for potential future reference).

I'm just cranky I missed this one..went AFK on Asia because that went up a level right before I took off, only to come back to Americas having walked 10 minutes before my return while Asia had not moved, pah! :)
Sorry you missed your anni, hopefully the pace will keep up for a couple more days.

100% agree with the "last walk" timestamp, I was thinking that would make a good addition.

Re: the concept of false (maybe better carelessly inaccurate) updates, one way to deal with that would be to make the region, ladder, core mode, and game version part of the status update, so the form has 5 fields instead of one. All the "update progress" links from the status page would point to the same generic form. More complex code-wise, perhaps, and also would result in fewer reports due to the extra work, but it might solve the issue of people inadvertently clicking the wrong progress link, resulting in a misreport.

Techniques to combat intentionally false reports would be a lot trickier, of course.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Hey guys, happy to see that some of you are getting dclone walks in :)

To answer some frequently asked questions in this thread so far:

Platform does not matter for progression, just game mode/region etc.
Progress updates can indeed be made by guests at this time - this was to try get max participation.
Yes, I can see a log of who is reporting/when etc. but the idea is that it is self-policing for now as anyone can overwrite any report.
I may be able to botch together some kind of basic notifications for this when I'm back (on holiday atm).

Teeb

PS credit goes to Schnorki for this tool - it was his idea and I just coded a basic implementation of what he had already designed/thought of. Maybe it can be iterated on further to take into account feedback so far, later down the line.
The hype is real! Great job getting this in there and opening up for everyone to take advantage of.

Thanks Teeb and Happy Easter!

LockeDown
Hardcore PC Ladder
Asia keeps showing 6/6 for me (twice now in last few minutes), but only 2/6 still when I check in game. Who let their kid use the computer!? Somebody def messing around..

And now America showing 5/6.. No way is it back up that quick.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...