Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   3547 views

Description

so im new to playing necro and i play summon and use amplify all the time.. if i put reaper's toll on my merc will the curses stack or cancel out eachother?

also.. when i run around amping my own skeles seem to get the debuff, do they get it? or is it just some kind of visual bugg?

Can be used to make Runewords:

so im new to playing necro and i play summon and use amplify all the time.. if i put reaper's toll on my merc will the curses stack or cancel out eachother?

also.. when i run around amping my own skeles seem to get the debuff, do they get it? or is it just some kind of visual bugg?
Answeredby Khegan2 years agoGo to post
LordObjectz wrote: 2 years ago
so im new to playing necro and i play summon and use amplify all the time.. if i put reaper's toll on my merc will the curses stack or cancel out each other?
Necro curses will conflict with the merc's decrepify procs. The only exception is Attract, which can't be overwritten by anything.

It may be hard to tell with all your minions on the screen, but your curses can't be applied to them.

Khegan 376

so im new to playing necro and i play summon and use amplify all the time.. if i put reaper's toll on my merc will the curses stack or cancel out each other?
Necro curses will conflict with the merc's
Decrepify
procs. The only exception is
Attract
, which can't be overwritten by anything.

It may be hard to tell with all your minions on the screen, but your curses can't be applied to them.
This post was marked as the best answer.
OP
Khegan wrote: 2 years ago
Necro curses will conflict with the merc's
Decrepify
procs. The only exception is
Attract
, which can't be overwritten by anything.

aha! ty for the info!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation