dropped ...
Is it just me or ... ?

EU, CET/DST, playing early morning and evening

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
Blizzard wrote:
We regret to announce that
Hephasto the Armorer
has run out of hellwrought iron due to covid/supply chain issues and there may be shortages of
3x3 Keyset
across some parts of Sanctuary. We will endeavour to keep wanderers updated as the situation develops.

OP
relocate in EU !
:D

at last
20220412,213013,Countess,HeavyHammer,#56,
Key of Terror

20220412,214104,Countess,HeavyHammer,#61,
Key of Terror

EU, CET/DST, playing early morning and evening
Buddy, it's just such a game. Don't worry. At the end of last month I did runs to
The Countess
and
Nihlathak
for a week every evening for about 2 hours. They gave me exactly zero keys. I had the idea that these two had put me on the "blacklist". The day after this thought,
The Countess
gave me the
Key
for the first time, for the second and the third time too. Then there was one empty run. And again three runs each time for 1
Key
. That same evening
Nihlathak
gave me two keys in one runs at once. Where else can you get so much expectation and so much joy? ))) Then the keys fell as usual - sometimes. Now the problem is to collect the keys again - in the last three days only 1
Key
from
The Countess
and that's it. The "Cosmonaut" is not so greedy, but these days he also does not give me anything. But, during this time, the rune
Ber
fell to me on the way to
The Countess
and a few good things (in desperation, I began to "clean" all the floors of the tower). In the evening I will return home from work with hope... suddenly today luck will turn to my face, not my ass))
Moondew wrote: 2 years ago
Buddy, it's just such a game. Don't worry. At the end of last month I did runs to
The Countess
and
Nihlathak
for a week every evening for about 2 hours. They gave me exactly zero keys. I had the idea that these two had put me on the "blacklist". The day after this thought,
The Countess
gave me the
Key
for the first time, for the second and the third time too. Then there was one empty run. And again three runs each time for 1
Key
. That same evening
Nihlathak
gave me two keys in one runs at once. Where else can you get so much expectation and so much joy? ))) Then the keys fell as usual - sometimes. Now the problem is to collect the keys again - in the last three days only 1
Key
from
The Countess
and that's it. The "Cosmonaut" is not so greedy, but these days he also does not give me anything. But, during this time, the rune
Ber
fell to me on the way to
The Countess
and a few good things (in desperation, I began to "clean" all the floors of the tower). In the evening I will return home from work with hope... suddenly today luck will turn to my face, not my ass))
There was something poetic in the way you wrote this.

Building Wealth 1 perfect gem at a time.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation