Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   991 views

Description

Hello my fellow players,

I am trying to build the "King's Grace" runeword on normal difficulty, using a superior
Grand Scepter
(level 11). After 60+ run rushes, I managed to build the required runes.

When I tried to apply the runes to the
Scepter
, I wasn't able to... somehow it didn't allow me. I tried using a normal sword with 3 sockets, but again it didn't work.

Could this be an issue due the weapon level not being level 25+? Or I am doing something wrong

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello my fellow players,

I am trying to build the "King's Grace" runeword on normal difficulty, using a superior
Grand Scepter
(level 11). After 60+ run rushes, I managed to build the required runes.

When I tried to apply the runes to the
Scepter
, I wasn't able to... somehow it didn't allow me. I tried using a normal sword with 3 sockets, but again it didn't work.

Could this be an issue due the weapon level not being level 25+? Or I am doing something wrong
Hey, maybe you are trying to insert the runes while the base item is in the stash? This doesn't work (I guess to protect us from wasting valueable runes by accident). Inserting runes in a base does work while the base is in your inventory.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
The above is correct. You can't socket something while it is in your shared stash. Move it to your inventory first.

If that isn't it, see if you can give us a bit more clarity on what "wasn't able to" means.
Are you unable to insert the runes?
Did the runes go in but it didn't turn into the desired runeword?
If so, can you provide a screenshot?
And so on.
OP
Apologies for the late reply, I can confirm I am an idiot for not creating the runeword in the proper stash.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...