Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   7262 views

Will you get a trust automatically after you give the party a trust?

No data yet

Description

After every trade, I will give a trust to the other part, either as a seller or buyer. However, many times, the other party did not give me a trust back. So I was wondering if the website would automatically give both parties trusts once the trade is marked as "sold" and one party has given trust to the other party.

Can be used to make Runewords:

After every trade, I will give a trust to the other part, either as a seller or buyer. However, many times, the other party did not give me a trust back. So I was wondering if the website would automatically give both parties trusts once the trade is marked as "sold" and one party has given trust to the other party.
MichaelWolf wrote: 2 years ago
that would kill a bit the meaning of trust don't you think? it would become more or less just a trade counter

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
What the best traders here do is nudge the other party with a private message asking them to reciprocate trust if they don't do so immediately. As Stecc has pointed out, it cannot be an automated system else it would undermine the system which is supposed to represent voluntary 'recommendations'.

If the seller deceived the buyer by replacing the product with a similar one or in another way? Then he will still close the deal and get "trusted" automatically. What can the buyer do? Probably, such cases happen. Although, in general, the d2r community is very decent.
OP
Steccothal wrote: 2 years ago
that would kill a bit the meaning of trust don't you think? it would become more or less just a trade counter
My condition is that one trader has already given a trust to the other party. It would be weird that in a trade only one party can be trusted.
Steccothal wrote: 2 years ago
My condition is that one trader has already given a trust to the other party. It would be weird that in a trade only one party can be trusted.
well, if one side rips off the other, then gives a trust to get his, no much sense in that

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation