Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
31 replies   96250 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling, you are The GOAT.
what is the difference between browse trades and search trades ?
Illusions wrote: 2 years ago
Browse Trades doesn't have a search bar to type specific item names. It's essentially a list of all currently open trades that you can filter at will.
🤟
good job, love the site! keep it up!!!
iamergo wrote: 2 years ago
Browse Trades doesn't have a search bar to type specific item names. It's essentially a list of all currently open trades that you can filter at will.
ok but why not just use 1 that have that search bar, why use the 1 that dont have it ? , im trying to see the reason why have 2 that is almost identical.

just make all the options in one ?
ok but why not just use 1 that have that search bar, why use the 1 that dont have it ? , im trying to see the reason why have 2 that is almost identical.

just make all the options in one ?
Because you're not always looking for something specific. Maybe you want to browse
Eth
4os armors. In that scenario, the search bar is a useless eyesore that only takes up room on the screen. Conversely, if you're looking for a 3-20 Eschuta's, you don't want the site to load even the first page of trade topics.

I understand your argument, but if you use the site enough, you'll realize that Teebling was a genius to separate the Trades section into Browse and Search.
but it can still be an option to activate search bar, i dont see the point in 2 almost identical 'search' options, and i dont think it is neccesary to open a full page of listing in either 1 of the 'searches', if that is heavy for your internet (speed) (loading page).
Why this wasn't posted in forums/continuous-development-log-t718025.html ? Just curious as that's the one I was continuously monitoring...

jef 4

Sorceress Americas PC
This site has grown so much in the past 6 months. I'm seriously impressed!

Trade in Americas
unbelievable what you've done with this site

wow, nice changes and updates
Thank you

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation