Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
21 replies   2178 views

Description

So.. I log on today to aee my hoto was not equiped. I figured I must of sropped it on accident or something. So I scrounged all I had to get mats to make another. Now, I just took my
Helm
off to up it real fast. Went to equip it and noticed mt hoto was gone again! Why did this happen?? Now im too poor to make another.. Litterally scraped together all I had to make a new one. Now I cant even play the game because i have no other characters and no othe weapon to use. :__(
Description by Claw

Can be used to make Runewords:

So.. I log on today to aee my hoto was not equiped. I figured I must of sropped it on accident or something. So I scrounged all I had to get mats to make another. Now, I just took my
Helm
off to up it real fast. Went to equip it and noticed mt hoto was gone again! Why did this happen?? Now im too poor to make another.. Litterally scraped together all I had to make a new one. Now I cant even play the game because i have no other characters and no othe weapon to use. :__(
OP
Its not in stash or on Ground or anything. It just litterally vanished again.. The stats to wear it is not coming from my
Helm
so I have zero idea why this has happened again.
OP
Has this happened to anyone else? I play ps4 btw.
No idea, sorry. In the past duped items would 'poof'.
OP
This is ps4 though. And i made them myself.
Stupid question, but did you check your second weapon slot? Happened to me once, thought Hoto disappeared by I accidentally put it in the second slot
OP
Yes. Still had cta and Spirit.
OP
Ive been able to find a couple stories lile mine online where people mainhand weapon just dissapears. But no reason or really any info at all.
OP
Lost a 35 and then made new and lost a 39. For no reason that i can find. Its really dishearting.
I heard of some items disappearing when you have too much data in a stash panel (say you're keeping 90 rare rings in there), but never heard of equipped items disappearing.

Are those other stories you've heard about all PS stories?

If this was a common bug I'd assume it'd be well known (and would get fixed quick), but perhaps it's a rare bug... Are you doing something special/that people probably don't do a lot?
OP
No. All i did was put my
Helm
in cube and upped it.
Went to put it back on and seen hoto had poofed again
Those console bugs really hit hard.. Saw people on Switch talking about disappearing items as well. Almost as bad as playing Hardcore!!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP
It was hoto both times though. Any idea what cause it?
So weird, it literally happened in-game? Are you sure it was really equipped when you entered the game, and disappeared when you went to the cube screen? I'm just wondering when exactly the item is disappearing. If it's always your main hand weapon, and if it only disappears when you start a new game, you could counter that (tediously) by putting your weapon in your inventory every time just before you leave your game. But if it really disappeared when you went to the cube screen, I doubt there's any counter.
OP
I'm not sure the exact exact moment. But it was there, I opened cube made a pdiam, closed, put
Helm
and runes in here, upped
Helm
. Put
Helm
on and.noticed I was now not holding my weapon. Looked stash, Ground,it was nowhere it had vanished.
do you know if you had it on after you visited a vendor before it went poof ?

maybe some autosell mainhand weapon at vendor button

try buy a random cheap weapon from vendor you can equip, and interact with a few vendors after and see if it is still there ?
OP
I never visited.vendor. just stayed at stash the whole time.
OP
Seems like its happened to other people as well. I was literally standing at stash and had 2 hoto just dissapear in one day...35 and a 39. Just vanish out my hand for no understandable reason...I don't have the resources to make a third..so I am weaponless and screwed I guess. :(
Is it possible someone else could have access to your game? Its been done in the past where people steal items from peoples accounts and they have no idea that someone stole the items. I'd try changing your credentials and maybe enable 2FA (If thats a thing) to see if it stops happening.

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation