Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1510 views

Description

After many, many Trav & Chaos runs I finally found/traded for the runes for Enigma.
My poison necro & hammerdin have really gotten a boost from the added mobility and are now even more fun to play.

What other fun and interesting builds should I try that will really benefit from Enigma?
Particularly interested in unusual stuff, as I have some of the classic builds already.

Can be used to make Runewords:

After many, many Trav & Chaos runs I finally found/traded for the runes for Enigma.
My poison necro & hammerdin have really gotten a boost from the added mobility and are now even more fun to play.

What other fun and interesting builds should I try that will really benefit from Enigma?
Particularly interested in unusual stuff, as I have some of the classic builds already.

Check out my trades
Feel free to make offers of runes, keys or Pgems
***** Not by PM *****

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Schnorki 3321Moderator

PC
Many a build gains massively from Enigma. So...that's a long list. :)

I would say one of the most "unexpected" fun uses of Enigma for many a newer player is a Barbarian. For some odd reason, them brutes actually have the same faster cast breakpoints as a sorceress, meaning they can get to
Teleport
speeds others can only Dream of. Even more so because you can simply dual-wield caster weapons on your switch. Double HotO is not only amazing for your shouting but that alone already gives you the same cast speed as a 125fcr Necro or Pally. Getting to 105 from there for yet another frame really isn't all too hard. And as mediocre as singer barbs are overall (albeit slightly better next patch), they do make for something entertainingly different. Summoners (Necro now, Druid much more so next patch) also make for a fun variation and change significantly with Enigma as it enables telestomping as a whole new way to approach fights.

And once you're too used to Enigma, go enjoy a build without it. There's something to be said for not always just teleporting everywhere. I for one for example love switching to my bowzon every so often, just to get a change from the
Teleport
travel and instant-killing-of-everything-in-the-room.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Made a singer barb and can kill one group of Council Members with 900 mana (lv 45 synergized
War Cry
). My merc has to do the all the work. Will respec back to regular WW - the 2.4 buff isn't anything substantial to be worth the trouble.

Auradin or Tesladin is moving around with
Charge
which is a nice change of pace to constant porting around.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
if you get bored run keys or tokens, Enigma speeds everything up to the point you are almost playing a different game

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...