Can be used to make Runewords:

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
DarkHenge wrote: 2 years ago
I traded 1
Mal
rune for my 938 def
Tal Rasha's Guardianship
in game. people on this site wanted my blood and first born for one with defense that high.

Is it that prices are higher on the site or the fact that people in game might be ignorant to the value of their stuff due to not using these sites? who knows.
Some people may not know the value, some just don't care. Might be that the ingame trades do have their own value. Was just checking few sources for
Tal Rasha's Guardianship
and the lowest value was an
Ist
and the range was up to a
Lo

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Just dropping in to make a note that I changed the topic's title as it was very misleading.

OP effectively traded for 1
Ist
less than he would have been able to do on here, yet called it a 'massive difference'. Nah...

Wait who's paying 30 ists for a
Ber
rune? :)
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Just dropping in to make a note that I changed the topic's title as it was very misleading.

Ist
less than he would have been able to do on here, yet called it a 'massive difference'. Nah...
Lol the yuuugggee difference of 1
Ist

Add Viiolatez#1113 for quick responses
joe3792 wrote: 2 years ago

Ist
Ist
My first Hell forge drop was an
Ist
... I was so stoked.
Anonemous wrote: 2 years ago
joe3792 wrote: 2 years ago

Ist
Ist
My first Hell forge drop was an
Ist
... I was so stoked.
always nice when the hell forge actually gives a rune from HELL !

Add Viiolatez#1113 for quick responses
DarkHenge wrote: 2 years ago
I traded 1
Mal
rune for my 938 def
Tal Rasha's Guardianship
in game. people on this site wanted my blood and first born for one with defense that high.

Is it that prices are higher on the site or the fact that people in game might be ignorant to the value of their stuff due to not using these sites? who knows.
That's the beauty of the free market. Don't get me wrong here, I love this site and trading on here, but definitely there's alot of high pricing. I can understand where some of them come from, but if they list an item at too high of a price, then they are stuck with it and can't sell it, so there's that. Just going out and doing direct trades in-game is always a great option. At the end of the day, if you don't like the price, not buying it and letting it sit in their inventory works wonders. If they really wanted to sell something, a seller wouldn't be stuck on a high price. At that point, they don't want to sell it, they're just showing it off or on the fence about actually selling it.

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
I disagree that the OP bought his
Ber
for only one less
Ist
that he could have got it on here. If you look at the last couple days of trading
Ber
has been sold for well over 22
Ist
. the only one i saw recently that was 23
Ist
, i checked it out and it turned the person bought it in game. Prices of
Ber
on this site have gone way up, im not commenting on the goodness or badness of that. its just what ive observed.
There is a big difference between posting things on a site and doing live trade. In a live trade you need to stay somewhat active and wait for people to join your game and make you an offer and since you don't want to stay to long you just lower the price or in case you find a game in which the request is for an item you just got you will probability sell it for a quick trade even if the price is a bit lower, on a site you just post it there and people can always come back to it to make an offer.
It's the same as real life trading, you will probably find better price in a lower profile market than you will on the site but you have to go yourself to find that market and the product you're looking for. It's all about comfort.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...