Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   2824 views

Description

Do you guys think doing a single post per item is best or a post with everything you want to sell is better?
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Do you guys think doing a single post per item is best or a post with everything you want to sell is better?

Teebling 5891Admin

Europe PC
Single post per item:

- Easier for people to find your item through the search, or anywhere else on the site
- Easier for you to track which ones have sold, data for marking sold contributes towards the price history database here

OP
Thanks teebling!
How do I make a trade?

phifi 19

Assassin Europe PC
Alari wrote: 2 years ago
How do I make a trade?
Cant find the "make trade" button either.
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Single post per item:

- Easier for people to find your item through the search, or anywhere else on the site
- Easier for you to track which ones have sold, data for marking sold contributes towards the price history database here
I see the advantages of making a single post per item, but right now having to make a new trade for every single item is quite a hassle.
Because most posts are people selling a single item that doesn't need much of a description:
- Are you looking into a way to make new trades in bulk so that selling multiple items at the same time will be made easier ?

Love the website !
Hey,
just want to add my 2 cent:

I would really appreciate bulk selling (user Shop). Creating a trade for every single crap item is really a hassle.

Please add that.

Teebling 5891Admin

Europe PC
phifi wrote: 2 years ago
Alari wrote: 2 years ago
How do I make a trade?
Cant find the "make trade" button either.
posting.php?mode=post&f=16 <- use this link in the meantime if you can't see the Create Trade button on the marketplace page. Some people are seeing a weird version of that page from like 1 week ago due to cacheing issues.

To answer the question about bulk trades or 'shops' - you already have a shop, it's your public profile. I'll see what I can do with regard to multi-item listings but you have to understand that this is kind of hard to program, so I'm not promising anything. For now, just carry on with single item trades please.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation