diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
175 replies   4746 views

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Kill every monster and reveal full map - did that for my first 3 chars.
Very very slow too, even if in SC (taking months to level up so cannot afford losing them yet)!

Released the contraint for 4th, seems so much faster !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

ShadowHeart 1780Moderator

Europe PC
The last of the Three has
Fallen
(again xD)
The Ancients almost got me - I was cursed, my merc died, I took a big hit and was at the brink of Death, but I was able to reset them. I won on the next attempt. 😁

I think I'll need to stay on Nightmare for a bit before moving on to Hell. 😅 Gain some more levels, farm some items. I think the plan will be to start Hell sometime during the weekend - that will also be the last time to guess my fate (to join in or change your guess). No fair to be able to keep changing guesses throughout Hell. 😛 I'll decide on a day and time that I begin Hell, and you'll have until then to join in or change your guess.

(I could also still die on Nightmare before I even begin playing on Hell lol)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
My HC Sorc made L82 (!!) on NM TZs before even trying Hell. I was so desperate to find any good item that I played NM for so long:-)
It was my first HC char also, I even forgot that was anything b4 my Java, lol, but Sorc was the first (no trade, pure SSF with no good items, but she even killed DClone even before finishing Hell using that
Arcane Sanctuary
portal trap; the fight lasted 28 mins though🤣)
So, don't be embarassed staying in NM for long, it is a destiny of SSF play.

Plz do not send friend requests without posting.
Congrats and beware of cows :D

Relax and have fun!

mhlg 856

Americas PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 3 weeks ago
The last of the Three has
Fallen
(again xD)

Screenshot050.png

Screenshot051.png

Screenshot052.png

The Ancients almost got me - I was cursed, my merc died, I took a big hit and was at the brink of Death, but I was able to reset them. I won on the next attempt. 😁

I think I'll need to stay on Nightmare for a bit before moving on to Hell. 😅
Sounds like a wise plan. That's what I do on SCL. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Good luck on your journey. I have recently tried HC for the first time in those 20+ years, got a pala to lvl 69 and terrorized
Griswold
fire enchanted Death got me :´) But since then I have started sorc and im already 47 again. The HC makes it like a whole new game to me, best decision to try it out.

M1ck 332

Europe PC
You got this ShadowHeart.

Zero deaths. Exclude me from any wins, here to show support.
Lilithian wrote: 3 weeks ago
Good luck on your journey. I have recently tried HC for the first time in those 20+ years, got a pala to lvl 69 and terrorized
Griswold
fire enchanted Death got me :´) But since then I have started sorc and im already 47 again. The HC makes it like a whole new game to me, best decision to try it out.
Melee is a dangerous business in HC, especially late NM or early Hell SSF when we are usually very undergeared. The best strategy imho is to aquire items and rune(words) necessary for melee chars via range characters.
Sorc or Java are the best. Then, later, we can make strong and safe melee chars.
I am also building new Sorc (
Nova
) with few other chars, but my priority is to finally reach 99 with atm 98 Java. It goes painfully slowly on "solo online," will need at least 2 more months.

OP

Europe PC
I think it's time to start Hell tomorrow. Been gaining some levels but not really finding much of use. Still wearing extreme budget gear but at least I've got decent resistances :)

Plan is to begin my Hell journey at 2024-04-06T18:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

If you want to have a shot at the prizes you need to put in your guess before then - either how I die (minimum 6
Ist
prize if correct), or that I complete it (chance at the grand prize if correct). See the top post for details. The prizes, if any, are handed out on SC NL (softcore non-ladder).

This could be over real quick tomorrow lol.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Did you respec to dual? If not, Hell SSF without Sunder is impossible for Sorc unless you build awesome Merc. Don't rush, forget your prize idea, at least for now, and make a new goal - survival on Hell.

OP

Europe PC
Curumo69 wrote: 3 weeks ago
Did you respec to dual? If not, Hell SSF without Sunder is impossible for Sorc unless you build awesome Merc.
I haven't used any respecs yet, and I'm already dual element. I've basically been playing CL+FO through most of Normal and all of Nightmare (I started with
Charged Bolt
but that's a synergy for L/CL anyway so no waste). We'll see if I feel like I need to respec once I do start Hell. I'll definitely stay dual element of some kind until I'm through Hell.

Don't rush, forget your prize idea, at least for now, and make a new goal - survival on Hell.
Oh, I definitely intend to take it slow, I'm not in a rush :)

Good you're dual already. You can go through Hell, painfully slow, but you can. Lets hope you find Ethereal
Cryptic Axe
or similar for big dmg Insight for Merc, together with
Duriel's Shell
and some nice
Helm
for him.
He is your only protection in dangerous areas! Now imagine Classic where mercs practically don't exist...

OP

Europe PC
Now imagine Classic where mercs practically don't exist...
Haha yeah. I haven't played classic since LoD was released, that's a long time :P

Although there, even on Hell, your Sorc could, in several hits, lower them to 1% life with
Static Field
... If they are not Limmune😁

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 3 weeks ago
Now imagine Classic where mercs practically don't exist...
Haha yeah. I haven't played classic since LoD was released, that's a long time :P
Tried it in D2:R...there's a whole like 3 people there you can play with! ^^
OP

Europe PC
It has begun :)

OP

Europe PC
The evil queen has
Fallen

guessing yr gear:

Spirit, Smoke, Lore, Ancient's Pledge
OP

Europe PC
krathkor wrote: 3 weeks ago
guessing yr gear:

Spirit, Smoke, Lore, Ancient's Pledge
Almost correct. It's a Lionheart, not Smoke. Didn't have a decent 2 socket base, I got impatient and since I had the runes for Lionheart so I just made that instead :)

Lionheart
Dusk Shroud

Ancient's Pledge
Large Shield

Spirit
Broad Sword

Lore
Circlet

Random rare/crafted/magic in the rest of the slots

OP

Europe PC
Diablo and
Baal
have escaped me! Next time...
Vengeance
!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...