Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   713 views

Do Hustle weapon on Act 2/5 Merc worth (for your own IAS)?

No data yet

Description

Hi

People sometimes talk about using Act 1 Merc with Faith to be able to reach specific IAS breakpoints (thanks to
Fanaticism
)

But never saw people suggesting using Act 2 or Act 5 with Hustle to do the same...
(In both cases you could add Might to the mix - using Last Wish in the case of Act 5 - which will give you more raw damage than a Act 1 Merc with Faith)

Is it because of the low IAS bonus (14% vs 31-33%) and/or radius (7.3y vs 14.6-16.6y) from
Fanaticism
1 x
Fanaticism
12-15?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi

People sometimes talk about using Act 1 Merc with Faith to be able to reach specific IAS breakpoints (thanks to
Fanaticism
)

But never saw people suggesting using Act 2 or Act 5 with Hustle to do the same...
(In both cases you could add Might to the mix - using Last Wish in the case of Act 5 - which will give you more raw damage than a Act 1 Merc with Faith)

Is it because of the low IAS bonus (14% vs 31-33%) and/or radius (7.3y vs 14.6-16.6y) from
Fanaticism
1 x
Fanaticism
12-15?

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
The bonus being good (or.."sufficient") depends entirely on your own build (read: needed breakpoints) so that's a case-specific yes or no.

From when I played around with it though, the range was most certainly a show-stopper without even looking at anything else. 7.3 is just..nothing. :/
you can totally use Hustle on an act 1 merc, much cheaper and lower level requirements than Faith, like it’s not amazing, but still ok

And yes also to the act 5 merc with Last Wish and Hustle - my
Vengeance
paladin does that (any single target build will want as much IAS as possible).

You could use muscle on an act 2 merc, just compared to all the other options it’s not as high on the list of priorities
I used Hustle on Act 2 Merc for my Barb, as a starter /budget option last time i started ladder (swapped to Reaper's once i could afford it).

The range of the aura was a deffinite problem imo, and I was quite glad when I got better.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...