Description

Description by sewcioj

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
Rik wrote: 2 months ago
sewcioj wrote: 2 months ago
Rik wrote: 2 months ago
Are we making wagers? That sounds fun.

I’d say it depends on where you’re planning on hanging out most. Just like most car accidents occur within 5 miles of where the individual lives (assuming the rando “fact” I head from 15 years ago is true). If you are going full cold bad ass and plan on doing everything and running all tzs then probably amp damage, mid
Zeal
extra fast doll
Swarm

Another group I didnt see mentioned are those immune to phys
Frenzy
beasts. I think they are in the act 5 red portals and
Crystalline Passage
. Extra fast, strong, amp and might. While another super pack throws amp damage on you. Your fingers will not be fast enough to chug full rejuvs, or you’ll use all 16 just before your deeds of heroism are immortalized lol

Where are you going to hang out? I want to bet
For now I just wanna finish the game, then maybe try to get Anni and Torch.

So far started Hell, got out of Rouge's Camp, bumped into unique
Fallen
with 2 auras that got me to 1/10th of my health in two hits. I've run straight back to Nightmare to farm the hell out of
Terror
Zones until I and my merc get better gear (Treachery?) and level up some more (currently about 72, aiming at somewhere about 80 before I try again).
This discussion is making me want to play hardcore again.

Ultimately it’s usually the threat you don’t expect or prepare for, aka, element of surprise while your guard is down that kills you. With maxed resists I think the main threat is physical. Even as one of the tankiest characters in the game, there are certain enemies you won’t be able to go toe to toe with. If you’re planning on playing it safe this play through, take care in all areas with dolls, gloams or
Frenzy
beasts. Never let down your guard. As you’ve experienced, even the pathetic little
Fallen
can get synergistic characteristics to knock you out before you even see their mods. Consider an act 2
Holy Freeze
merc. Or some other cc merc. Lawbringer merc might be feasible on your run. I imagine he would proc constantly with
Fanaticism
. You could probably manage a decent Honor in his offhand and he’d probably tear *#%^ up.

So skill allocation is
Zeal
Sacrifice
, fanatic and
Holy Shield
? I suppose there is room for points into lightning resist for increased max resist. I’d say probably it’s more beneficial over
Holy Shield
after diminishing returns on
Holy Shield
block chance. That could alleviate gloam threat. The damage difference from 75 vs 80 lightning resist is 20 percent. That’s easily the difference between life and Death.

I’m not sure if it’s mentioned here, but get a good
Life Tap
Wand
on weapon swap along with a high block shield and lead with it during risky battles. Aka, prime evils, trav, ancients.

Most importantly, get used to running. Choose battles carefully. Get a bad roll on monster type in a rough area? Bad trav mods, gnarly ancients, gloams in fro river? Reroll it.

While I’d like to be creative about my guess as to how you’ll perish, probability is Death by dolls. Final answer. Good luck!
Thanks for the hint with
Life Tap
Wand
- that's one thing I haven't saw being mentioned anywhere, and I'd hate to find out the hard way.

Already running with
Holy Freeze
merc - he helps a lot, though he's pretty squishy without some form of life steal.

Main: Blizz Sorc 2nd: Pitzerker 3rd: Summoner Necro | SC NL only

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...