diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   2621 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
fredkid wrote: 2 months ago
Ezio009 wrote: 2 months ago
What level do you think would be safe to pass without major problems? If you can go through hell without any big problems πŸ€”πŸ˜¬
It is not an easy answer πŸ˜›

Depends on your build, equipment and playstyle.

But the good news is that you don't need to go full Hell once you start Hell πŸ˜‰

You can always come back to Nightmare (to gear up and level up more) if you start struggling in some part, and then go back to Hell.

I think it maybe be the "best" advice... try advance your progress in Hell, if you think it is being too hard (if you are dying a lot or taking to much time to kill things), go back to Nightmare for a time.

And can help you read about the builds/equipments for your class and level (maybe you are struggling because you are using a build/equipment that you think is good but is in fact crap - or is only good with equipment that you still don't have...)
Hmm, I understand what you're saying. And in the new version of Diablo 2 there is something I didn't have before that helps a lot in this issue of leveling up faster and efficiently, which are the areas of
Terror
, this really from what I realized was a great addition so that it is more friendly and faster to raise the level of our character πŸ€”
Ezio009 wrote: 2 months ago
areas of
Terror
, this really from what I realized was a great addition so that it is more friendly and faster to raise the level of our character πŸ€”
Today,
Terror
Zones are probably the only ones to level up to 97, 98 and finally 99. To reach level 99 is a pain, even with TZ and
Annihilus
8% like myself. I forgot to say that I play single player, P8.

Back in the day (I didn't play then but I read about that), to level to 99 you had to do only
Baal
runs to get some XP. And when I say runs, it means thousands of runs.

Baal
Baal
Baal
Baal
, and once again
Baal
Baal
and so on until you get sick of it.
Today we have TZ where you gain decent XP while you have a good diversity that makes the play fun.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
95 is reasonable enough without TZs.
Even going for 96 though I find the difference already becomes quite significant to say the least.

Then again, baalruns have the advantage of bot-hosts being back in full force like in the olden days so you can just watch movies all day while stalking them (so long as you're not against bots on Principle ^^). For TZs, that's not quite an option as there's less chain-running there and you'd have to still actively navigate and follow around at least (which is nigh impossible for anyone without Enigma and sufficient FCR).

Necrarch 1617Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
My best char is a 93, I would Dream to bring him to 99 but I'll most likely never have the patience + time to do so.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...