Fire Bomber, Summon Druid,
Thorns
Druid, Mauler,
Rabies
Druid,
Windhammer
Fury, Plaguezon

All trades are Switch only :)

Active most nights on Switch (Friend Code: 8500-1494-0819) from 0200-0500 UTC+00:00

Thank you 2.4 for making all of my wildest dreams come true!
OP
Wait does +poison skill damage work if you’re just adding poison damage from charms?

TheDoo 229

Europe PC
Nate2.0 wrote: 1 month ago
Wait does +poison skill damage work if you’re just adding poison damage from charms?
It shouldn't unless it's bugged somehow (as most of the poison stuff calculation is)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
TheDoo wrote: 1 month ago
Nate2.0 wrote: 1 month ago
It shouldn't unless it's bugged somehow (as most of the poison stuff calculation is)
Amazon Basin says it does, which would be consistent with +% Poison Skill Damage's interaction with
Venom: Skill
and Fire/
Lightning Mastery
's interaction with elemental weapons.

All trades are Switch only :)

Active most nights on Switch (Friend Code: 8500-1494-0819) from 0200-0500 UTC+00:00

Thank you 2.4 for making all of my wildest dreams come true!
OP
Ill try with Grief on swap to cast Venom and see if there’s any difference
OP
So the dual deaths web with Bramble and trang gloves turns out to be not the best, but also not the worst.

The biggest issue is the mana/health leach, which basically is non-existent, as the majority of the damage is coming from the poison. So you’re just chugging pots. You do kill faster if you be-buff with Venom from Grief, but not by a lot. Merc-wise i went with act 5
Frenzy
with dual plagues and a Hustle armour, waiting for the lower res to proc is a bit of a pain, and it doesn’t help all that much.

Totally smacks on P1 and clears decent up to P5, on P7 it starts to slow down, still works though.

I’d put it at D tier - like it works (barely) and needs crazy expensive gear (who’s got 2x Death webs and a Bramble to spare for a barb?!)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...