Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
24 replies   3094 views

Description

Diablo 2 Resurrected Season 6 will start on Feb 22, 5:00 PM PST:
Blizzard wrote:
Hi all -

We wanted to give a heads up on the start time for the new season for Diablo II: Resurrected.

Diablo II: Resurrected Season 6 will begin on February 22nd for all players globally starting February 22nd at 2:00pm PST. As with all new ladder seasons, leaderboards will be cleared for the new season.
I know this was in the other thread already but will help get some visibility for those wondering!

EDIT: Update from PezRadar
Blizzard wrote:
Time has been updated to 5:00pm PT to be more consistent with Diablo III times historically and to revert back to what we had for the first few seasons.
Converted to your local time zone: 2024-02-23T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Diablo 2 Resurrected Season 6 will start on Feb 22, 5:00 PM PST:
Blizzard wrote:
Hi all -

We wanted to give a heads up on the start time for the new season for Diablo II: Resurrected.

Diablo II: Resurrected Season 6 will begin on February 22nd for all players globally starting February 22nd at 2:00pm PST. As with all new ladder seasons, leaderboards will be cleared for the new season.
I know this was in the other thread already but will help get some visibility for those wondering!

EDIT: Update from PezRadar
Blizzard wrote:
Time has been updated to 5:00pm PT to be more consistent with Diablo III times historically and to revert back to what we had for the first few seasons.
Converted to your local time zone: 2024-02-23T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

B and

I wonder if they are gonna be adding 4 more char slots just like the season prior to this. (or was it 2 szns ago..)

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Will love that 🙂
But have no hope 😢😢

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
woohoo!

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Skaijuice wrote: 2 months ago
B and

I wonder if they are gonna be adding 4 more char slots just like the season prior to this. (or was it 2 szns ago..)
As far as I can see the only thing new with Season 6, is Season 6. Since I've reached the char limit I will probably have to delete some of those from previous seasons or skip Season 6 altogether. I decided to play season 5 for the sole purpose of making a couple of usable Mosaics which I've done. So far there is nothing left that's calling to me to Season 6.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Save some Mosaic for the NL players 😛
(and Cure and Hustle 😛)

atari 453

Europe XLinux
PezRadar has updated the start time (https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... 2/164091/4):
Blizzard wrote:
So start should be 3 hours later 2024-02-23T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

OP

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Thanks @atari, updated original post.

LOL and LOL again. More consistent with D3 season start???
But D3 has different season start (5 p.m. PST/CET/KST means 5 p.m. in EACH region, quite nice time for all). Here we have 5 p.m. PST ONLY - so extremely bad time for two other regions. They completely neglect this game and even what little changes they make, they make it for worse.

Plz do not send friend requests without posting.
mhlg wrote: 2 months ago
Skaijuice wrote: 2 months ago
B and

As far as I can see the only thing new with Season 6, is Season 6. Since I've reached the char limit I will probably have to delete some of those from previous seasons or skip Season 6 altogether. I decided to play season 5 for the sole purpose of making a couple of usable Mosaics which I've done. So far there is nothing left that's calling to me to Season 6.
You are not alone. There are a lot of us out there sharing this same view. Looks like S6=S6, that's it or so it seems. Back to NL for a while for me at least.
I was also thinking, I know the stash gets saved as we all cross over from L to NL but does the gold in shared stash just get absorbed? I can't recall but am thinking of either buying or gambling all gold in shared stash and leaving the 2500000gc in personal alone. Any thoughts?
The gold in your current Ladder shared stash (the other 3 tabs) will roll over and replace your previous *temporary* shared stash.

Rule of thumb is to remove all because items from previous ladder roll over will disappear. including the gold.

If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
One question since time is ticking and still have to finish 2 more characters on hell difficulty....
Do items stored in private stash go to nonladder and are safe?!
Shared stash and all items there get cleared?!

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
DragyDragy wrote: 2 months ago
One question since time is ticking and still have to finish 2 more characters on hell difficulty....
Ladder characters (including their full inventory and private stash) are simply converted into non-ladder characters. Everything is preserved.
Ladder shared stash is converted into non-ladder "withdraw only stash", including all items and gold in said shared stash. You then have all of next season to withdraw everything from there and move it into your non-ladder stash/mules/... as you see fit.

The only thing that is lost upon season end is your current non-ladder withdraw only stash. I.e. the shared stash stuff that was converted down after last season.

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
DwPvsZtO wrote: 2 months ago
I was also thinking, I know the stash gets saved as we all cross over from L to NL but does the gold in shared stash just get absorbed? I can't recall but am thinking of either buying or gambling all gold in shared stash and leaving the 2500000gc in personal alone. Any thoughts?
Skaijuice and Schnorki already described how it works, but this has also been asked and discussed before; you can read those topics too if you want :)

Links:

forums/what-happens-to-your-ladder-char ... 65462.html

forums/season-end-questions-t1423508.html

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 2 months ago
DwPvsZtO wrote: 2 months ago
Skaijuice and Schnorki already described how it works, but this has also been asked and discussed before; you can read those topics too if you want :)

Links:

forums/what-happens-to-your-ladder-char ... 65462.html

forums/season-end-questions-t1423508.html
Thanks shadow.

And

forums/what-happens-to-your-shared-stas ... 25817.html

If you like health,
String of Ears
Ok cant wait for next season thank you for all the info. Still havent tried all the runewords yet (Crescent Moon, voice of r, and Obedience) so theres plenty of motivation right there.
Its gonna be druid fire, amazon and sorc cold build for the beginning of season 6 XD

no changes. again.

yay.

atari 453

Europe XLinux
Blog post for new season is up:
https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2 ... oming-soon

They did the date for Europe wrong. Should be 2 a.m. on 23rd CET.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation