Frenzy
barb and can neither kill
Mephisto
nor
Baal
:( would be a shame to waste the entire
Key
set - is ladder.
I never did (help or get help) but there are a lot o Players Service Trades offering help with ubers
search.php?keywords=Uber&terms=all&auth ... mit=Search
Unfortunately only One is Ladder 🙁
search.php?keywords=Uber&terms=all&auth ... mit=Search

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
(on the 1st link there are some that do not specify if they are Ladder or Non-Ladder, maybe they help with both...)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Yes, you can invite someone to enter your game and help by asking here in the forum. If they accept you will need to message them your game name and password. Or you could invite a trusted friend to help as long as your settings are set to allow friends to enter your games.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
As already pointed out above, the short answer is "yes", so long as you're not in offline mode, obviously.

Beyond that, it depends on the actual situation you're in:
If you have your keys ready but doubt you can finish it, check the player services beforehand and find someone who can be on standby to bail you out if/when things get too tough for ya.

If you didn't plan that far ahead and are currently sitting in your uber run and just now learning that you can't do it yourself, a relatively reliable solution (depending on timing) is to either ask a friend or make a post here, asking for someone to come help you out. If/when you do ask here, make sure to only generally ask for help. Once someone replies whom you trust, add them as a friend and let them join directly (assuming friend join is enabled) or just message them the region, mode, game name and password. They can then jump in and save your keys from being wasted. Just make sure to not immediately post the game name and password when asking for help here (to avoid random lurking evildoers coming in and stealing your torch). Ask for a hand, include the mode (which you have here so good there), preferably the region and wait (hopefully/usually not too long).

Can't help you out myself, sadly, as I skipped this ladder season. But I'm sure someone else will happily come to the rescue here. :)
OP

xigua 63

Thank you guys ~ was the later, tried with my
Frenzy
and got trapped in a house - together with meph. Found a friendly player who helped me. Was asking because when I left the game and rejoined it before the portal for
Duriel
was gone and I was afraid it is similar to ancients and the whole things resets or something.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation