Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   377 views

Description

Dunno if this was asked before but how does -enemy res % actually works if you are a Barb holding, for example, 2 Crescent Moon? Does it stack for -70% or it just counts as -35% for each hand that lands a hit? Also does it make a difference if you are NOT using
Double Swing
?
Description by TheDoo

Can be used to make Runewords:

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
Dunno if this was asked before but how does -enemy res % actually works if you are a Barb holding, for example, 2 Crescent Moon? Does it stack for -70% or it just counts as -35% for each hand that lands a hit? Also does it make a difference if you are NOT using
Double Swing
?
Answeredby xigua2 months agoGo to post
It stacks for the character /merc wielding them- problem is you will be hard pressed to find lightning damage high enough to make it viable as barb has no support in skills for this.

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

xigua 63

It stacks for the character /merc wielding them- problem is you will be hard pressed to find lightning damage high enough to make it viable as barb has no support in skills for this.
This post was marked as the best answer.
OP

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
xigua wrote: 2 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, I ran some numbers and saw that it's impossible to boost lightning dmg on Barb. Sadge

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
For what it's worth the -35% ELR does significantly help the
Static Field
proc from Crescent Moon itself, so with a
Frenzy
barb you could Static crowds of non-lightning immunes down to half their life and/or even less (as long as a monster has >50% life another
Static Field
proc will still fully damage them, the damage itself isn't capped to 50% of the monsters max life if that makes sense).
OP

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
DarkMaster wrote: 2 months ago
For what it's worth the -35% ELR does significantly help the
Static Field
proc from Crescent Moon itself, so with a
Frenzy
barb you could Static crowds of non-lightning immunes down to half their life and/or even less (as long as a monster has >50% life another
Static Field
proc will still fully damage them, the damage itself isn't capped to 50% of the monsters max life if that makes sense).
Also true, but I was thinking more in direction of making a Lightning Barb build, like actually focusing on light dmg instead of physical. Aaaaand it turned out to be very weak, from the DPS numbers I've seen. :| Unlucko

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation