diablo2.io is supported by ads
26 replies   2146 views

Description

Description by xigua

Can be used to make Runewords:

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
marl71 wrote: 3 months ago
I think we need more information. Dual Death must be a barb.
Oh... I thought he meant
Death's Guard
and
Death's Hand
by dual Deaths. Now I'm even more confused. :D
He said something about Enigma and Griffon's so I just assumed it's like light sin/pala or something.

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
OP

xigua 63

Sorry about that - yeas -
Death's Guard
. And I forgot arach - build is a trapsin.

And with arach all ideas I had go away - I guess just swap a Soj for a
Raven
and be done with it - IAS gloves , and
Boots
to fit my needs. Highlords or not to highlord - I will try to calculate.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
xigua wrote: 3 months ago
Yea but will lose a facet - could be an option. I opened a new thread now - since I thought people might not read so far down. Sorry about that.
Merged that new thread into this one, seeing how it just created added confusion with regards to what build you're talking about in the new thread.

If there's an active topic already dealing with the question at hand, please refrain from randomly opening another one for the same thing. People don't suddenly stop reading "so far down". There's plenty of active multi-page topics here while this one wasn't even on page 2 yet.
CBF is important for trapsin?
I saw people worring about CBF more on attack builds (on melee I think is required...)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
OP

xigua 63

Schnorki wrote: 3 months ago
Yea but will lose a facet - could be an option. I opened a new thread now - since I thought people might not read so far down. Sorry about that.
Merged that new thread into this one, seeing how it just created added confusion with regards to what build you're talking about in the new thread.

If there's an active topic already dealing with the question at hand, please refrain from randomly opening another one for the same thing. People don't suddenly stop reading "so far down". There's plenty of active multi-page topics here while this one wasn't even on page 2 yet.
thanks and sorry :(
Agree with you somewhat - the claw I have now I need 42 IAS for max trap lady speed - it has 10, 20 IAS gloves and one jewel in it fixed that.
For fcr I am with you - with griff, arach and an amulet you can get 65 but never 102.
Brandistock
Enigma has a worse problem with IAS - needs 63, has nothing so you need Faith merc.
Crescent Moon need 42, has 20, so still need gloves and another 10 for may trap speed - also not trivial.

Nothing is perfect as schnorki said, all compromise.

What do you think on hoto / Spirit and pre-buff and port setup?
personally, I don't see the need for tele for a trapsin because she runs so fast. Enigma has +2 for damage so it's pretty much the same and you can put str in vita for more life which you don't really need either because you hardly get hit anyway and you lose res again.
you can use a hoto and Spirit as your weapons as well. hoto has +3 for damage and more res. it is not as strong as a Crescent Moon because -res is a lot stronger than +skills, except you can substitute for many skill points.
you can also use Crescent Moon and pre-buff because it also buffs your
Burst of Speed
and you run even faster. you can also put on aldur's or ik
Boots
for 40% run speed.
in your case I would go with what feels best in gameplay. your traps will have around 10k lightning damage and if you can get to 12k lightning damage your traps can one shot or two shot cows, because hell cows have around 12k life. one and two shots happen fairly often, especially with the -res on you.
also, don't forget to put down your Death traps. cows explode in packs because the radius of the corpse explo is a lot bigger than a necros' and on top of that you have two types of damage: lightning and physical, so light immunes also explode (in case you have no sunder charm).

Crispin wrote: 3 months ago
... you have two type of damage: lightning and physical, so light immunes also explode (in case you have no sunder charm).
Actually three types of damage (
Death Sentry
(explosion) and
Corpse Explosion
are 50% physical 50% fire)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...