Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   604 views

Description

I vaguely remember reading a few year back about a list that said what parts of the game were the best areas to farm specific items. For example: I'm looking for 2 sets of
Light Plate
Mail to make Stealth in. It would say where to go looking in the are that had the right area level. Does anyone know of a list like this and where it might be located?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I vaguely remember reading a few year back about a list that said what parts of the game were the best areas to farm specific items. For example: I'm looking for 2 sets of
Light Plate
Mail to make Stealth in. It would say where to go looking in the are that had the right area level. Does anyone know of a list like this and where it might be located?

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Unless it’s a tc85 base (
Berserker Axe
, sacred armour, ect) probably best bet is cows. Nightmare cows will give you anything that’s not an elite base, then cows for anything elite, but not tc85, then
Terror
zones for tc85 bases.

There’s sometimes different areas that have higher chances for specific items, like amazon specific bows
Or https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2-drop-calculato ... base,ltp,1

The results may vary between different bases and monsters, but still cows are arguably the best source, given their density and lack of immunities.
Adding to the other comments, cows is the best place and take off al MF gear (as long as you don't
Sacrifice
kill speed)
OP
Thank you to all that responded. I found the list I was looking for but that drop-calculator is MUCH better.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...