Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   2352 views

Description

Is it only more hit points or is it also drop chance that is increased like you play with more players?

Can be used to make Runewords:

xigua 63

Is it only more hit points or is it also drop chance that is increased like you play with more players?

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
xigua wrote: 4 months ago
Todays event is Players8 by default (for monster XP, HP and damage - 4.5x more XP than P1) | Note: XP is P8 regardless of players in the game, and P1 Loot also confirmed; no influence on NoDrop

So good XP, bad drops.. At least I get to try P8 difficulty by myself, for the first time!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP

xigua 63

me too - and I have to say I need more damage
Do you guys not have Mosaic Assassins? xD
Th3ory wrote: 4 months ago
Todays event is Players8 by default (for monster XP, HP and damage - 4.5x more XP than P1) | Note: XP is P8 regardless of players in the game, and P1 Loot also confirmed; no influence on NoDrop
Are you sure /pX increases monster damage? I find contradictory information about this on the web. I should probably try to test it ingame but it's not so easy without a dedicated setup modded for testing.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
renard wrote: 3 months ago
Th3ory wrote: 4 months ago
Are you sure /pX increases monster damage? I find contradictory information about this on the web. I should probably try to test it ingame but it's not so easy without a dedicated setup modded for testing.
Yes, this is standard difficulty scaling. It is the same concept on Terrorized Zones that "monster scales" their mlvl which increases their damage, HP etc.

Here is something you can read: https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Player_Settings

Th3ory wrote: 3 months ago
Yes, this is standard difficulty scaling. It is the same concept on Terrorized Zones that "monster scales" their mlvl which increases their damage, HP etc.

Here is something you can read: https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Player_Settings
Sorry for the response time, thanks that resource really looks credible with all the details. As I said I read contradictory things about this point over the years. I understand what difficulty scaling is generally, although since you are referring to this particular point, contrary to
Terror
zones /p scaling doesn't affect the monster level, as far as I know.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation