Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
31 replies   2926 views

Description

Quick question: is that a "me" issue or is anyone else experiencing this? My ping is decent but I have constant "set-backs" as if the game lags - very weird.

Can be used to make Runewords:

xigua 63

Quick question: is that a "me" issue or is anyone else experiencing this? My ping is decent but I have constant "set-backs" as if the game lags - very weird.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Haven't checked today yet but had the same problem over the last couple days (exclusive to D2:R, fine everywhere else).
Same problem for me today.

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Tried to switch server ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Gave up
Baal
tz, too laggy.

Relax and have fun!
seems to be better here
problem being when running or TP, you d move back to your starting point, making the game not only unplayable but also dangerous in populated areas.

other players reported the exact same issue

saw some packet loss to battle.net

edit : managed to make a
Travincal
run with no problem just now. still dont feel confident enough to go and lose 3% xp for the fun of it.

Main occupation ? killing Dclone 10 times a week 3 4 up to five times a day (omg...) someone ban those botters please ?
OP

xigua 63

now it is good again - curious.
probably a bad router. 5 hours to fix it is not very impressive :(

Main occupation ? killing Dclone 10 times a week 3 4 up to five times a day (omg...) someone ban those botters please ?
have the same problem
and the problem is back..... omfg blizzard.....

atari 453

Europe XLinux
I've also had some pretty laggy games today but when I make a new game it's usually back to normal again.

i have to quit and relaunch 2 runs out of 3 currently.
going into lobby and coming back seems to help, not all the time though

Just experienced the same...

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

Deleted User 63530 0

Hello. I have problems aboht week. In this time windows was changed ,utorrent is off and rest of simmilar programs. Nothing looks wrong in menager ,speed tezts looks fine. Lags shows randomly and in mine situation can take even in worst 5-6sekonds.

Deleted User 63530 0

Schnorki wrote: 4 months ago
Haven't checked today yet but had the same problem over the last couple days (exclusive to D2:R, fine everywhere else).
WOw i now look ,how many likes You are here. From now ,You are My master/boss.
Im curieus when You share Your chars... and lvls :)
Greetings from Poland boss. :)
just made a couple dozen runs in
Travincal
as starting from kurast to waypoint implies to run through the bridge, i can see immediately if i m on a healthy server or not. (run through the bridge, and get warped back at the start of the bridge)

i have a couple runs where i could do 2 runs one after the other.
all other times : quit / restart / quit / restart / quit restart sometimes up to 5 tries before i get on a good server

a friend of mine suggests the wrong combo : xmas + D4 sales. I'm very scared he was right.

yesterday was still ok, didnt see that. since this morning, honestly, the game is unplayable

plus if you want to make deals / commerce with other players, well, the same happens, you have to click, re click, re click until you get the deal window to open.

this is killing the game for me.

also when dclone is step 5, have to stay in a "trusted" game, because i cant imagine packet loss while smiting dclone and finally losing the anni or something alike.

and definitely NO uber hunting in such conditions.

edit : made a couple stability tests to www.battle.net (i know, www are not the best targets for this kind of sport). Looks very stable, no loss over 2000 pings. then losing 50 packets. then again good for 200. then losing 20 etc. their network seems to have real troubles.

tried to open a ticket at blizzard. To be able to open a ticket you need to post two full diagnosis report. Convenient isnt it ? I bet they dont get much tickets opened.

Was totally fine on xbox all day yesterday and today so far. Not sure if consoles use a different server though. Definitely use a different server because NA dclones do not also popup on xbox.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Maybe its a "1 day of
Terror
" event ment for us players XD ?

Edit: I noticed one thing, when the lagging starts after like 2 or 3 runs, if u shift from "lobby" game and just choose the other, "singel player" or what its called, sound little bit noob there i know. if you then change back to lobby game, the lagging ends and dont come back. i made 5
Nihlathak
runs in row without any problems after that, no need to restart the whole game. Anyone else tried it, or is it just a coincidence ?

Edit: The lagging do come back, sometimes after 1 runs, sometimes after 9 runs... unstable result.

yes i did that too. when i wrote quit / restart, i didnt mean relaunching the game.

seems getting in the lobby makes you change server, it has some efficiency, but still is a lottery, i had lags still being there even after toying with lobby

it s unstable. the worse kind of bug, the one you cant predict for sure.

Oh okay then im not wrong after all. well, its a shame it seems to be the only way to play now, unfortunately :/. yes it sure is a lottery, sometimes it works 1 run, sometimes 9... hope they fix this bull**** soon.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation