Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1288 views

Description

Earlier while running TZ
Tal Rasha
's Tombs I noticed my level 94 merc seemed to be taking more damage than usual, especially lightning damage. So I decided to check his resistances, and I was surprised to see they were in the negative except poison. That seemed a little odd so I began removing and reseating his gear. As soon as I lifted his Infinity his resistances returned to normal. When I reseated his Infinity his resistances stayed in the normal max range where they should be. It seems for some reason the Infinity was applying its resistance negatives to my merc. Has anyone else experienced this? It has to be a bug?
Description by mhlg

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 878

Americas PC
Earlier while running TZ
Tal Rasha
's Tombs I noticed my level 94 merc seemed to be taking more damage than usual, especially lightning damage. So I decided to check his resistances, and I was surprised to see they were in the negative except poison. That seemed a little odd so I began removing and reseating his gear. As soon as I lifted his Infinity his resistances returned to normal. When I reseated his Infinity his resistances stayed in the normal max range where they should be. It seems for some reason the Infinity was applying its resistance negatives to my merc. Has anyone else experienced this? It has to be a bug?

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Not this exactly, but there have been a few times where my merc’s auras wouldn’t be working, either his might, or
Concentration
from Pride or
Conviction
from Infinity. Same solution, took them off and put the back on and it seemed to fix it… pretty rare though
OP

mhlg 878

Americas PC
Nate2.0 wrote: 4 months ago
Not this exactly, but there have been a few times where my merc’s auras wouldn’t be working, either his might, or
Concentration
from Pride or
Conviction
from Infinity. Same solution, took them off and put the back on and it seemed to fix it… pretty rare though
I just checked an Infinity on another char and everything is as it should be. I've never had that happen before so it was a little odd. If I hadn't checked it I would've spent a good hour resurrecting my merc. :D

d2 has bugz?

atari 463

Europe XLinux
known bug

OP

mhlg 878

Americas PC
atari wrote: 4 months ago
known bug
That's exactly the experience I had. I suspected it was a bug but it's one that until now I'd never heard of.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...