Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   2008 views

Description

So, hello everyone. After a few years, I decided to build a javazon(never made one before) and I started a single player game (nostalgia). I killed
Baal
on hell difficulty and went for cows and I saw that I'm having a hard time killing cows on p3+. My build is as follows:

Titan's Revenge
(non-
Eth
,non-upped)
Rhyme shield(for cbf)
Peace armor
Lore helmet
A rare boot with frw and some res
+3 rare gloves(could get with ias yet)
Seraph's Hymn
amu
Bul kathos's wband
Nagelring

Since I have hard time killing cows, I decided to farm for
Razortail
and
Raven
frots but no luck after 500+ runs on p3 nm-hell meph and nm-hell andy runs. I tried to go farm LK on p7 to get some decent runes,by luck I could make an Infinity too. After 600 runs the highest rune I got from super chests is
Lum
but got
Vex
and
Sur
from corpses. Did I waste my time on LK? I'm all ears for your suggestions and thank you in advance.

Can be used to make Runewords:

So, hello everyone. After a few years, I decided to build a javazon(never made one before) and I started a single player game (nostalgia). I killed
Baal
on hell difficulty and went for cows and I saw that I'm having a hard time killing cows on p3+. My build is as follows:

Titan's Revenge
(non-
Eth
,non-upped)
Rhyme shield(for cbf)
Peace armor
Lore helmet
Seraph's Hymn
amu
Bul kathos's wband
Nagelring

Razortail
and
Raven
frots but no luck after 500+ runs on p3 nm-hell meph and nm-hell andy runs. I tried to go farm LK on p7 to get some decent runes,by luck I could make an Infinity too. After 600 runs the highest rune I got from super chests is
Lum
but got
Vex
and
Sur
from corpses. Did I waste my time on LK? I'm all ears for your suggestions and thank you in advance.

Deleted User 63530 0

Syndesmosis wrote: 4 months ago
Baal

Titan's Revenge
(non-
Eth
,non-upped)
Rhyme shield(for cbf)
Peace armor
Lore helmet
Seraph's Hymn
amu
Bul kathos's wband
Nagelring

Razortail
and
Raven
Lum
but got
Vex
and
Sur
what level You have ? in My opinion Lower Curest is waste time but this is rng game....
OP
aaabbbccc666 wrote: 4 months ago
Baal

Titan's Revenge
(non-
Eth
,non-upped)
Rhyme shield(for cbf)
Peace armor
Lore helmet
Seraph's Hymn
amu
Bul kathos's wband
Nagelring

Razortail
and
Raven
Lum
but got
Vex
and
Sur
what level You have ? in My opinion Lower Curest is waste time but this is rng game....
ah yeah sorry forgot to mention, I'm level 86 atm. Still, having difficulties clearing high level areas on p3+ and p1 drops nothing.

Deleted User 63530 0

Baal

Titan's Revenge
(non-
Eth
,non-upped)
Rhyme shield(for cbf)
Peace armor
Lore helmet
Seraph's Hymn
amu
Bul kathos's wband
Nagelring

Razortail
and
Raven
Lum
but got
Vex
and
Sur

ah yeah sorry forgot to mention, I'm level 86 atm. Still, having difficulties clearing high level areas on p3+ and p1 drops nothing.
Remember this is a RNG game.... If u play solo in My opinion you should change you thinking about farmig. I dont play offline. Ever not was in ressurection.But i start when game have premiere... My first and still main char i hammerdin.... When i start high runes was extremlly rare and extremlly expensive,,,, I have lucky and i found
Jah
on cows.... But time to collect 30ists (that was price for
Ber
then) take mi almost 3 months !!!! Almost 3 months without Enigma.... Because i play online i cannot change game to p2-8 without another players.... Thats mean that i spend 50% time to farming on p1 player and another 50% to running on cow level with 7 players.... Bealive me or not but even now today when i trade or dont have companions or dont have desire to race/super fast rushing (i dont like this last days...) i farm in 1p games and many times get results dont expect..... Beginning from HR finnishing to rarest uniques... (im collector).
I propose to You makling i calles full runs.... All interesting areas plus bosses pluss keys in one game.... This brings You effect... sooner or later. This is RNG.... And up this titans.... Thats make big diffirence....
Razortail
sie not super important add some point (or points dont remember skill tree now) in skill from
Razortail
and focus on thundergod or somthing else that help you for now.... You can always reset skills even without tokens 3 times....
You must stop thinking when You play solo like a multi diablo ! Many advices here dont have any reason to use in solo game... I mean in this forum at all.... Most of players here is still online players. In diffirent ways but still....
Same like players played HardCore must think diffirent way and cannot use advices mostly added here.... Same situation.
Good day commander.
OP

Remember this is a RNG game.... If u play solo in My opinion you should change you thinking about farmig. I dont play offline. Ever not was in ressurection.But i start when game have premiere... My first and still main char i hammerdin.... When i start high runes was extremlly rare and extremlly expensive,,,, I have lucky and i found
Jah
Ber
then) take mi almost 3 months !!!! Almost 3 months without Enigma.... Because i play online i cannot change game to p2-8 without another players.... Thats mean that i spend 50% time to farming on p1 player and another 50% to running on cow level with 7 players.... Bealive me or not but even now today when i trade or dont have companions or dont have desire to race/super fast rushing (i dont like this last days...) i farm in 1p games and many times get results dont expect..... Beginning from HR finnishing to rarest uniques... (im collector).
I propose to You makling i calles full runs.... All interesting areas plus bosses pluss keys in one game.... This brings You effect... sooner or later. This is RNG.... And up this titans.... Thats make big diffirence....
Razortail
sie not super important add some point (or points dont remember skill tree now) in skill from
Razortail
and focus on thundergod or somthing else that help you for now.... You can always reset skills even without tokens 3 times....
You must stop thinking when You play solo like a multi diablo ! Many advices here dont have any reason to use in solo game... I mean in this forum at all.... Most of players here is still online players. In diffirent ways but still....
Same like players played HardCore must think diffirent way and cannot use advices mostly added here.... Same situation.
Good day commander.
Thank you so much for the suggesstions. I'll follow up and see what it will bring :) I play online %99 of the time as well, just wanted try something new so I came up with this. In my online games I play p1 most of the time as well, trading is a great feature which you can't do in single player which makes it kinda boring compared to online. Still, thank you so much for the suggesstions chief, I'll follow the steps!

Deleted User 63530 0

Jah
Ber
Razortail
Razortail
Good day commander.
:) No problem if u want meaby change a experiences in online games i invite You to meet me in game. We can talk a little and i can showu You my non standard experiments results. Also we can farm together a little :) My id in Diablo2 is same like here. aaabbbccc666
:)

Thank you so much for the suggesstions. I'll follow up and see what it will bring :) I play online %99 of the time as well, just wanted try something new so I came up with this. In my online games I play p1 most of the time as well, trading is a great feature which you can't do in single player which makes it kinda boring compared to online. Still, thank you so much for the suggesstions chief, I'll follow the steps!
OP

Jah
Ber
Razortail
Razortail
Good day commander.
:) No problem if u want meaby change a experiences in online games i invite You to meet me in game. We can talk a little and i can showu You my non standard experiments results. Also we can farm together a little :) My id in Diablo2 is same like here. aaabbbccc666
:)

I will add you on Bnet once I'm able to log in to game. Sometimes I find no time to play due to life-work overflow. I will add you nonetheless :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...