Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1371 views

Description

I found a superior runic talon with 15% ED, +3 LS, +1 MB, +1 WoI and was wondering what to do with it. Would this be a good base for a primary Plague claw (hoping for +2 skill)? Unfortunately only has 20% IAS so you will need another 22 - also the poison res doesn't do anything.

For hybrid I lack the experience - not sure if it could be any good for that somehow.

Can be used to make Runewords:

xigua 63

I found a superior runic talon with 15% ED, +3 LS, +1 MB, +1 WoI and was wondering what to do with it. Would this be a good base for a primary Plague claw (hoping for +2 skill)? Unfortunately only has 20% IAS so you will need another 22 - also the poison res doesn't do anything.

For hybrid I lack the experience - not sure if it could be any good for that somehow.
Nice Chaos base

Relax and have fun!
OP

xigua 63

but what would this bring to Chaos? the 15ed and the good base? Do Chaos assas only use
Whirlwind
exclusively?

Necrarch 1658Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
My own sin is mainly a trapper but uses Chaos to WW while the traps fire to do something in the duration :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
xigua wrote: 4 months ago
but what would this bring to Chaos? the 15ed and the good base? Do Chaos assas only use
Whirlwind
exclusively?
Some pvp sin would use both
Whirlwind
(15ed) and LS (+3LS) to deal damage.
People would reroll Chaos to get 355ED.
MB is also nice in pvp.

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...