diablo2.io is supported by ads
19 replies   2509 views

Description

Hi d2 community ?

Interesting, how you enjoy a nice mode of night of
Terror
from 20/21 December:
-100% res with + 100% dmg ? :))
Special interesting players, ho play on HC .... you get weekend, Is it a good time to clean up your glove compartment ? :) ? 😎

On my opinion most interesting , I prefer playing for
Nova
Sorca because of her
Energy Shield
and for Wind Druid because he have cyclon armor.

Also safety bowazon and well well javazon... but for java more dangers

Nice trolling by blizzard or have fun gaming for players ?

PS

I am asking about
Baal
runs , alone or group..

✌️

Can be used to make Runewords:

Bass 76

Sorceress Europe Playstation
Hi d2 community ?

Interesting, how you enjoy a nice mode of night of
Terror
from 20/21 December:
-100% res with + 100% dmg ? :))
Special interesting players, ho play on HC .... you get weekend, Is it a good time to clean up your glove compartment ? :) ? 😎

On my opinion most interesting , I prefer playing for
Nova
Sorca because of her
Energy Shield
and for Wind Druid because he have cyclon armor.

Also safety bowazon and well well javazon... but for java more dangers

Nice trolling by blizzard or have fun gaming for players ?

PS

I am asking about
Baal
runs , alone or group..

✌️

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
A
Holy Fire
paladin on Normal proved to be unbeatable, especially after reaching level 30.
Horribad Idea We have to skip a day, the fair equivalent is making SC HC for a day and have all of them skip a day.

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
Xanhast70 wrote: 4 months ago
Horribad Idea We have to skip a day, the fair equivalent is making SC HC for a day and have all of them skip a day.
Completly agree.

A lot of reports of players dying because they were not aware of this "bonus" (a lot of Hardcore ones...)

I myself was not aware of it, just found after I perceive that I was taking too much more damage than normal and try to discover why (at first I thought that I unequiped something...)

The solution is to farm only secure areas... (nothing with random long ranged monster...)
Personally I'm doing only cows during this effect...

This "bonus" should be optional or at least have a big in game message when you start a game....

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

xigua 63

as a javazon I love it
bigbikefan wrote: 4 months ago
A
Holy Fire
paladin on Normal proved to be unbeatable, especially after reaching level 30.
Uhh yes, after the speedbuff another round for more Mr. Sockets! Have to add: Also in NM with Irathas, Angelic and the glorious
Raven Claw

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
Now that I think about it, perhaps next year it's a toggle on/off feature akin to the
Terror
Zones.
A bunch of unaware players probably perished to Gloam / Black Soul groups ... (and Stygian dolls...)

R.I.P. 😓😓

well, not the most fun event if u ask me, skipped because i to afraid to loose xp if i die XD haha. But hey, glad to hear some of the players enjoyed it :). hope they make it up with some special, like socket gloves or
Boots
for 1 day, that would be epic.

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
Hallsingland wrote: 4 months ago
well, not the most fun event if u ask me, skipped because i to afraid to loose xp if i die XD haha. But hey, glad to hear some of the players enjoyed it :). hope they make it up with some special, like socket gloves or
Boots
for 1 day, that would be epic.
Who lost XP to a crap pack of monster today? ☝️

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Just did DClone, it was way more challenging than usual, even had to drink one full rejuv. For a low Anni of course.

Quite different, the idea is interesting but the damage increase has to apply to all incl. magic, and to be disabled in HC.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
fredkid wrote: 4 months ago
A bunch of unaware players probably perished to Gloam / Black Soul groups ... (and Stygian dolls...)

R.I.P. 😓😓
Cows proved to be the friendliest.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Necrarch wrote: 4 months ago
Just did DClone, it was way more challenging than usual, even had to drink one full rejuv. For a low Anni of course.

Quite different, the idea is interesting but the damage increase has to apply to all incl. magic, and to be disabled in HC.
They certainly alienated Hardcore community on this one big time.

Magic% indeed was ignored (it was not properly implemented) based on what modders have suggested, and even for Physical Buff - it is not a significant increase assuming your physical attacks already had sizable %ED; marginal increase at best from testing.

Core elementals gained the most benefits from this

A sad and lonely day for hardcore players. Not even trying those having my lvl 93 Necro with -40+ buffs

Rik 132

Americas PC
I had a good time but <3 to anyone who lost a hardcore.

I’m encouraged by the unique benefits/drawbacks of the event. At first I was thinking it’d be the exact same as last year. The fact that they have changed things and added some interesting and unique modifiers makes me hopeful that we can look forward to other cool changes in the future 🤞
Rik wrote: 4 months ago

I’m encouraged by the unique benefits/drawbacks of the event. At first I was thinking it’d be the exact same as last year. The fact that they have changed things and added some interesting and unique modifiers makes me hopeful that we can look forward to other cool changes in the future 🤞
That's exactly how I'm viewing this new 22 Nights of
Terror
. It's not a carbon copy of last year's. It's not the same event's as last year in a different order either. There are new events. Are the new ideas fully thought out and properly executed? No. But its new, which lends me to believe they have allocated enough funding towards the game to do something new, and not just leave the game on life-support.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Rik wrote: 4 months ago

If it was optional. I will be ok to always have a debuff attached to the buff.
But a mandatory debuff is a crap ideia... and in a moment were lots of people are on vacation and could play more...

Rik 132

Americas PC
Sounds like a skill issue ;)

Kidding aside, I agree that making it optional would be best.
Overall, it was quite fun as it provided a different game play experience and caused you to play differently. Nearly everyone was playing sorcs and javas. I was on my 91 sorc who unfortunately died once to the evil council in Trav and again trying to TP to
Throne of Destruction
for a public
Baal
run. I decided to try running Trav at exactly the wrong time apparently. Still, this was a fun experience in the end.

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
My
Zeal
sorc did fine :P

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation