diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
25 replies   5205 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

TheDoo 216

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 4 months ago
At least I for one wouldn't host a giveaway just to have my name "get out there". I'd hate the idea of stuff I give away eternally having my name attached to it.
I get you Schnorki, I didn't mean to say that people who make giveaways would like to "raise their fame" by pushing out their gifts with personalization to "advertise" in some way their good deeds. That would be doing the right thing from the totally wrong and opposite reasons, which is debatable... I was saying that some folks would probably like to have "signed" or want to have a little note that says "I got this item from that specific person as a gift" just as a help to never forget them or as I already stated above not mix it with maybe some other bought/self-made very similar item and then be left sad when they realize they sold/junked/dropped/gave away something that had a specific emotional value to them. I don't know, it's maybe just me. Also didn't want to disrespect any other gw hosts (ShadowHeart just comes to mind first because he does this huge ones that involve enormous amount of people on all ends), you guys are big part of what makes D2 community so awesome (generosity and pure "let's all have fun equally" attitude). :)

For streamers part -- yeah. They would totally embrace that idea!

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Necrarch 1611Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
If your lover is a D2 player, find an item called XXX heart, personnalize it and offer it for Valentine's day ! ^^

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I haven't bothered testing it in D2R, but in the original, personalizing an item repaired it as well, including
Eth
items.

If I am not responding add me on Bnet and drop me a message!
UnjustJester wrote: 4 months ago
I haven't bothered testing it in D2R, but in the original, personalizing an item repaired it as well, including
Eth
items.
This was never a thing, just a myth. It's a rumor that has spun out of control at some point even before D2R, and certain sites took it as truth which only fueled the very rumor. No testing was done.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Queegon wrote: 4 months ago
@renard You absolutely can! Go for it, bud!

Uniques 👉 X's UniqueName ItemType
Runewords 👉 RunewordName X's ItemType

Memes for life!
Thanks so much! I understand my confusion now, my memories were right after all ^^ I personalized the first Oath I made in D2R and was a bit disappointed by how it turned out. I checked on the web and it was the same in old D2. But it didn't cross my mind that uniques worked differently.
OP
Necrarch wrote: 4 months ago
If your lover is a D2 player, find an item called XXX heart, personnalize it and offer it for Valentine's day ! ^^
Although I love my wife very much that would be too much to ask, she playing D2. But one may Dream. ;)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...