Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
24 replies   16215 views

When should the Grush take place

Poll ended at 4 months ago

December 15,2023 6:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (0%)
No votes
December 15,2023 9:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (0%)
No votes
December 16,2023 9:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (50%)
December 16,2023 3:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (0%)
No votes
December 16,2023 6:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (0%)
No votes
December 16,2023 9:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (0%)
No votes
December 17,2023 9:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (0%)
No votes
December 17,2023 3:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (50%)
December 17,2023 6:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (0%)
No votes
December 17,2023 8:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (0%)
No votes
Total votes: 4
Total votes: 4

Description

Hey guys,

since I was planning to rush two more chars to hell, I came up with the idea that I could take six of you with me to at least get some of the pain that comes sometimes with leveling through Trist-, Tomb- and Norm-Baalruns. ;)

Do you feel like you started the season with the wrong class?
Or are you ready to equip your 2nd or 3rd char and get your next build ready?

No matter why, just join my free sc ladder community grush on December 01,2023 6:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. on EU.

I already prepared my two chars as bumpers with level 24 for norm and 40 for nightmare ancients and
Baal

After finishing the rush with hell
Anya
, i'm going to do some hell cs runs to get you at least to level 40.

There is only one Rule - Do not grab!
Just to be clear from the start. I do a lot of rushes, and what should actually be self-evident is unfortunately not always the case.
Stay away from bosses and loot, and just get your quest.

Thats it!
Let me know if you would like to take part on my rush. :)
Description by Arachnid

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey guys,

since I was planning to rush two more chars to hell, I came up with the idea that I could take six of you with me to at least get some of the pain that comes sometimes with leveling through Trist-, Tomb- and Norm-Baalruns. ;)

No matter why, just join my free sc ladder community grush on December 01,2023 6:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. on EU.

I already prepared my two chars as bumpers with level 24 for norm and 40 for nightmare ancients and
Baal

Anya

Just to be clear from the start. I do a lot of rushes, and what should actually be self-evident is unfortunately not always the case.

Thats it!

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Arachnid wrote: 4 months ago
Hey guys,

No matter why, just join my free ladder community grush on December 01,2023 6:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. on EU.

Baal

Anya

Depending on how much interest there is, I could do a norm socket quest rush for up to 7 people afterwards at around December 01,2023 7:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Thats it!
This is a Ladder Grush?

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
Yes, ladder SC.
Hello. I will gladly accept you kind offer. I missed the ladder start due to vacation and surgery. I thought I'll skip this one. Well, I guess not, if you accept me. :)

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
OP
SnowSnow wrote: 4 months ago
Hello. I will gladly accept you kind offer. I missed the ladder start due to vacation and surgery. I thought I'll skip this one. Well, I guess not, if you accept me. :)
Sure, you are welcome! Especially in this case.
Do you already know which class you will play? I can keep an eye out for starting gear.
Arachnid wrote: 4 months ago
SnowSnow wrote: 4 months ago
Sure, you are welcome! Especially in this case.
Do you already know which class you will play? I can keep an eye out for starting gear.
Yeah, I'll play a sorceress. First one after 15 years. I guess it fits. :D

Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
OP
Did i choose a bad time for that rush?
Please let me know if there are more people interested at another time.
I'm not really in a hurry and pretty flexible this weekend.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Nice initiative Arachnid ! Hope you'll have fun guys.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
rosi9x wrote: 4 months ago
I believe this initiative is a positive example of community collaboration in the game Diablo 2 and promotes a Spirit of cooperation and support among players.
Man, this sounds exactly like what our company's CEO would say on one of these all hands meetings :D

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Normal, was a bot adding a weird link.
Banned !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 4 months ago
rosi9x wrote: 4 months ago
I believe this initiative is a positive example of community collaboration in the game Diablo 2 and promotes a Spirit of cooperation and support among players.
Man, this sounds exactly like what our company's CEO would say on one of these all hands meetings :D
Your CEO has ChatGPT write his presentations? :P
Schnorki wrote: 4 months ago
Your CEO has ChatGPT write his presentations? :P
Hahahah, now that you mentioned it... I bet :D

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Then again, for many a CEO (or speaker in general), it won't get any worse or less sincere (sadly). So...have at it I guess.
OP
Schnorki wrote: 4 months ago
Then again, for many a CEO (or speaker in general), it won't get any worse or less sincere (sadly). So...have at it I guess.
That's not so far-fetched. I know at least one speaker who does it that way. ^^

To get back to the acutal topic.
That rush isn't done yet. I'm in contact with snowsnow and he's in no hurry either.
For this reason I will postpone the rush until the next weekend (Dec 15. - 17.12.) for one last attempt.
I will start a poll with different times in this thread later. Maybe people from other time zones can also take part and maybe we can get a full group then.
Yes pls count me in ! This is my first ladder on d2r ! ...and the rush will be my 2nd toon !
OP
Hey folks,
i updated the post and added a poll. Please select every date that suits you to see when most people are available. (multiple selection possible!)

I hope that we can get more people together this way.
OP
*bump*
OP
one last bump..
OP
Apparently I can't see who voted.
Can those persons please comment?
I'll try to be around too. Either hours are fine by me.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation