Description

Description by fredkid

Can be used to make Runewords:

The Reaper's Toll
+
Kira's Guardian
+
Guardian Angel
and your merc (if an A2 merc, that is) will be all set :)
YugoHell wrote: 5 months ago
I dont know if it's related, but those fireballs from sirens in Act5 also melt my mercs very often.
In order to reduce this, i usually put a
Vampire Gaze
on him.
Are these fireballs doing physical damage? I think Gaze's DR is only against physical attacks (they changed the text on all DR items (e.g.
Stormshield
)).

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
I'd assume by sirens he meant the succubi in which case yes, that's physical.
Schnorki wrote: 5 months ago
actually thats something I was never sure about, if it was a mix of fire / phys, or just phys. Never found a text on internet about this specific attack

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Schnorki wrote: 5 months ago
actually thats something I was never sure about, if it was a mix of fire / phys, or just phys. Never found a text on internet about this specific attack
Maxroll has them at pure physical. As does diablowiki.
At least for the bolt. The melee attack (which is hardly ever a thing) has discrepant information floating around.

And personal experience has them either at pure physical or at least "primarily physical", not only thematically supported by the fact that their variants get amp damage but numerically supported by the fact that said amp damage makes their
Bolts
hurt significantly more.
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 5 months ago
The Reaper's Toll
+
Kira's Guardian
+
Guardian Angel
and your merc (if an A2 merc, that is) will be all set :)
I dont know if it's related, but those fireballs from sirens in Act5 also melt my mercs very often.
In order to reduce this, i usually put a
Vampire Gaze
on him.
Are these fireballs doing physical damage? I think Gaze's DR is only against physical attacks (they changed the text on all DR items (e.g.
Stormshield
)).
Vampire Gaze
also has 10-15 flat magic damage reduction, which would help with negating
Fireball
damage.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Zero187 wrote: 5 months ago
Knappogue wrote: 5 months ago

I've been researching my horker build a lot. Like way more than any other build so far and there doesn't seem to be a general consensus on the build. I'd like him to do double duty as a gold find barb too. Got any advice on the horker/GF build?
Sure, I just put together a quick build overview of my current favorite GF/MF horker build:

Berserk
/WW hybrid (20 points
Berserk
/ 1 point WW). I only used dual ali baba for that vid and let merc do most of the dmg, but you could switch to Grief + Ali Baba and kill a lot quicker if you wanted. Usually get around 200-300k gold per run on P1.

Lots of different variations, and always looking for advice myself!

EDIT: And here's a vid using Grief + Ali Baba just to show how fast you can kill:

But I enjoy the Dual Ali Baba more, as it's actually challenging and gives slightly better drops per run. I have to find a balance between fun and efficiency sometimes, and the super fast Grief kills can get boring for me.
Exactly what I was looking for! Definitely gives me something to work with. I didn't say it in the previous post but I was looking for a combination of gear and skills (which you provided here!). I can theorize a very high MF/GF build but I was getting tripped up on "how do I actually kill stuff with this build".

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
(Ethereal)
Steel Shade
with 11 Fire Absorb combined with maxed out FR blocks most
Hydra
Dmg

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
Flickering Flame, Breath of the Dying and COH maybe? Covers fire resistance, increased attack speed and a massive life stolen per hit.
OP
Made my 1st Infinity today.
With that on my Merc I had no problem on the runs I made on
Travincal
(Merc didn't even reach yellow life...)
But I think this fall in the category "just kill Council faster"...

OBS: Lightning Sorceress

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation