Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   6271 views

Can Iron Golem from a "good" magic/rare item be better than a Clay Golem?

No data yet

Description

Hi

Are there any affixes, considering only magic/rare/crafted items, that can make
Iron Golem
better than
Clay Golem
?
Or do
Iron Golem
only worth if you
Sacrifice
a set/unique/runeword with some special affixes (like auras)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi

Are there any affixes, considering only magic/rare/crafted items, that can make
Iron Golem
better than
Clay Golem
?
Or do
Iron Golem
only worth if you
Sacrifice
a set/unique/runeword with some special affixes (like auras)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Nate 535

Switch
Short answer: no

Long answer: any truly useful affixes would only come on uniques/runewords

In general
Clay Golem
is superior, to make an
Iron Golem
worthwhile it takes like 60 skill points and a very expensive item, it would have to be a cornerstone of your build
if you're using the
Clay Golem
you're most probably using it because of it's innate slowing effect. it's slowing paired with
Decrepify
takes the danger out of any big boss or super unique you're eventually facing.

pair this with it's low requirements you don't even need to put points into it. if it dies, just recast. rinse and repeat. if you not have tested this, go ahead to an act boss and try it. they get slowed down so much, you can almost count their animation frames by simply looking at it

This is my Zealer. There aren't many like him and this one is mine.
My Zealer is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I must master my life.
Without me, my Zealer is useless. Without my Zealer, i am useless.

Bass 76

Sorceress Europe Playstation
* IG -
Iron Golem

1. during the time of playing for the Necro-summoner, I realized that the benefits of IG much more than from Clay even if only because you can constantly make it from cheap Insight, even though, because you can constantly make it from cheap, which will replenish mana, and a mercenary from act 2 with an aura might give in hand, if you have a low budget - Obedience He will tear
Baal
to pieces more use than just a dummy with a bunch of life that only slows down the boss that Merc kills at the same speed that he slows down by
Clay Golem
.... and in this case, I didn't even throw 20 in
Golem Mastery
, only 1 point to
Golem Mastery
and 1 to IG
1.1. it's just that you always have a couple Insight of ready-made ones in your stash I did from Insight any 4
Scythe
I didn 't bother much. Do you know how many substitutions I 've made ? none, because the golem is made of a
Scythe
normal base he lived with me all the time, and died only when I did respec someone likes to make them from ethereal bases to give them a translucent style and more dmg, on the contrary, I like it in its original version.

1.2. and if you want your
Iron Golem
to keep slowing down bosses like
Clay Golem
make it out of
Kelpie Snare
there is Slows Target By 75% (the advantage is that it slows down not only bosses but in general everyone it hits) and also necessary for Fire Resist +50% because IG is immune to poison and lighting and he is afraid only of fire and cold, especially afraid, Diablo with him
Firestorm

2. the 2nd stage I had was that I gave the measure Pride

3. Stage 3 I had what I picked up Beast

4. The 4th stage for me was what I did IG from Infinity I managed to buy cheap Infinity on NON-
Eth
Colossus Voulge
base and in this case, I did not spend any 60 skill points as the person above wrote, but only pumped by 20 -
Golem Mastery
Raise Skeleton
Skeleton Mastery
Revive
- 20 ( taking into account the offer from Morder07 - Why so many? It's one-point wonder. Better invest these 19 points in CE. You will spend more time keeping their count maxed than playing. this can be considered as an option if you want to increase the radius of damage from the explosion of corpses from 8 yards to 14 and do not waste time calling pets again and again, in my case it does not bother me, since it is initially aimed at increasing damage for the pet army. And if we talk about the fast speed of clearing locations, then it's better to do another character altogether, but I assume that we are doing a real zoo director
Golem Mastery
Summon Resist
to 71 get 72 with+1 BO (its 37 without BO with BO u get 38 lvl
Summon Resist
72%) - arround 15-16 skill points
All another on
Skeletal Mage

Bone Armor
Corpse Explosion
- 1 (varies with
Revive
) you can put 20 here,
Revive
get to 1, its at your discretion player opinion
and
I use only 1 curses is
Amplify Damage
- for me enough
4.1. !!! - I also think it is very important to give a mercenary
Eth
Arkaine's Valor
(mb on non
Eth
important is 2 skills) with 2 skill or Chains of Honor for lvl up Might aura , my merc use
Eth
Arkaine's Valor

4.2. yes, in this case you have to slurp bottles of mana yourself

thoughts out loud: Thinking about how can use
Metalgrid
to sumonn Level 22
Iron Golem
from the Beast for my WW Barb (who has in his hands Death + Grief in Colossus Swords and the mercenary act 2 with might + Pride)
they just keep not doing it because it used to disappear very often. After blizzards fixed the system the disappearance of summoned creatures there were fewer worries about him.

5. And frankly speaking, I 'm just tired of it I just wanted something new , so I started experimenting with IG And I can say for sure that back to
Clay Golem
I don't want to go back, I'd rather stop at one of the above stages

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
OP
Bass wrote: 6 months ago
* IG -
Iron Golem

1. during the time of playing for the Necro-summoner, I realized that the benefits of IG much more than from Clay even if only because you can constantly make it from cheap Insight, even though, because you can constantly make it from cheap, which will replenish mana, and a mercenary from act 2 with an aura might give in hand, if you have a low budget - Obedience He will tear
Baal
to pieces more use than just a dummy with a bunch of life that only slows down the boss that Merc kills at the same speed that he slows down by
Clay Golem
.... and in this case, I didn't even throw 20 in
Golem Mastery
, only 1 point to
Golem Mastery
and 1 to IG
1.1. it's just that you always have a couple Insight of ready-made ones in your stash I did from Insight any 4
Scythe
I didn 't bother much. Do you know how many substitutions I 've made ? none, because the golem is made of a
Scythe
normal base he lived with me all the time, and died only when I did respec someone likes to make them from ethereal bases to give them a translucent style and more dmg, on the contrary, I like it in its original version.

1.2. and if you want your
Iron Golem
to keep slowing down bosses like
Clay Golem
make it out of
Kelpie Snare
there is Slows Target By 75% (the advantage is that it slows down not only bosses but in general everyone it hits) and also necessary for Fire Resist +50% because IG is immune to poison and lighting and he is afraid only of fire and cold, especially afraid, Diablo with him
Firestorm

2. the 2nd stage I had was that I gave the measure Pride

3. Stage 3 I had what I picked up Beast

4. The 4th stage for me was what I did IG from Infinity I managed to buy cheap Infinity on NON-
Eth
Colossus Voulge
base and in this case, I did not spend any 60 skill points as the person above wrote, but only pumped by 20 -
Golem Mastery
Raise Skeleton
Skeleton Mastery
Revive
Golem Mastery
Summon Resist
to 71 get 72 with+1 BO (its 37 without BO with BO u get 38 lvl
Summon Resist
72%) - arround 15-16 skill points
All another on
Skeletal Mage

Bone Armor
Corpse Explosion
and
I use only 1 curses is
Amplify Damage
- for me enough
4.1. !!! - I also think it is very important to give a mercenary
Eth
Arkaine's Valor
(mb on non
Eth
important is 2 skills) with 2 skill or Chains of Honor for lvl up Might aura , my merc use
Eth
Arkaine's Valor

4.2. yes, in this case you have to slurp bottles of mana yourself

thoughts out loud: Thinking about how can use
Metalgrid
to sumonn Level 22
Iron Golem
from the Beast для моего WW Barb (who has in his hands Death + Grief in Colossus Swords and the mercenary act 2 with might + Pride)
they just keep not doing it because it used to disappear very often. After blizzards fixed the system the disappearance of summoned creatures there were fewer worries about him.

5. And frankly speaking, I 'm just tired of it I just wanted something new , so I started experimenting with IG And I can say for sure that back to
Clay Golem
I don't want to go back, I'd rather stop at one of the above stages
I know that you can have amazing
Iron Golem
from some unique/runeword.

My question is if you can make a good
Iron Golem
from a rare/magic.
(I don't have a stash of Insight to throw away 😢)

About make an Iron Goleam from a
Kelpie Snare
to apply slow, I didn't test it, but saw video saying this will not be as good as
Clay Golem
, because
Clay Golem
slow enemies that hit it too.

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Bass 76

===========================================================

My question is if you can make a good
Iron Golem
from a rare/magic.

===========================================================

I have not met such , walk for 5-6 hours in cowlvl, you will get a lot of sticks there from which you can make Insight and runes for him

PSN ID- BassPV77
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !

Revive
Why so many? It's one-point wonder. Better invest these 19 points in CE. You will spend more time keeping their count maxed than playing.

My time zone is GMT+3, I am usually available for trades between 6:00-10:00 PM

Bass 76

Morder07 wrote: 6 months ago

Revive
Why so many? It's one-point wonder. Better invest these 19 points in CE. You will spend more time keeping their count maxed than playing.
Because I am the real director of the zoo and not its branch :)

but thx for info i change my post with you tip , in varies to put 20 skill points into corps explosion

PSN ID- BassPV77
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...